anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

G/L ]with the trade.

Late joining the party on that one ? - Re-test of the previous 1hr/4hr swing lo at yesterday's lo/50% 5267-6349, bids touted 5820-00 and great bullish div plays on 1min + down there - 5min shown below.

G/L

Hi Mate

yeah didn't want to trade earlier as I was so disgusted with myself, That last trade I had a 10 pip stop loss set and 30 pip take profit, it ran up to +30 and I removed the take profit as I thought it would run, it then proceeded to come all the way back and take me out for -10, I didnt change my stop to break even. The +30 would have taken my account to a new high. It really was the dumbest trade of the century so far.

summary of news coming out of the euro - we are going to print money for ever and extends loans for ever, the euro will never fail it is safe now = risk on - bullish for euro/cable/equities. news wires awash with talk of more QE so far in Jan 2013.

if i continue to hold trades this long I will have to install a commode in my office.

if and when price reaches 93s I will consider a short as there is great confluence there but only if the price action looks good.

Just bought some eurusd here at 1.3315 , more re hash of earlier sell off as states have come in, think we will be risk on come by the time we go home, target 1.3360 , sorry CM i know its not cable posi !

no worries Talbs. I have struggled today cable has been influenced a lot by euro, I am really hoping we can get risk on soon.

no worries Talbs. I have struggled today cable has been influenced a lot by euro, I am really hoping we can get risk on soon.

Been very whippy today , so maybe a case of smaller size larget stops? Im only buying eurusd as i dont like to buck the daily trend, as daily trend still up in eurusd that was my shout will stop out below 1.3250 !

Good luck, im looking for risk on aswell ! if not ill be :mad: Fingers crossed ! :D