anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Good to keep an eye on these things, stop runs maybe limited as US not in today but it wouldnt suprise me to see it up there to sucker some people into getting long before it drops again !

Liquidity gap between 84 and 90 if it hits 84 it should flash across to 90 fast.

Taken a 5 pip profit, lame i know but its going knowhere ! will re sell if we get to 85 again !

Taken a 5 pip profit, lame i know but its going knowhere ! will re sell if we get to 85 again !

looks like dog dirt volume today, no trades for me today, mental note to not bother on US holiday days.

5 pips sat here since 7.30 ! should have stayed in bed or gone to the pub ! even if it is monday !

yep news on the wires is 'expect cable to dwindle away until the close'. still we have Camoron's speech scheduled Wednesday and the UK GDP figures Friday that should give us some volatility and volume.

very poor trade, poor entry, poor trade management, pi$$ poor, shocker.

Absolute shocker was up over 30+ forgot to mive stop to break even. Worst trade of 2013.

G/L ]with the trade.

Late joining the party on that one ? - Re-test of the previous 1hr/4hr swing lo at yesterday's lo/50% 5267-6349, bids touted 5820-00 and great bullish div plays on 1min + down there - 5min shown below.

G/L

long 65.2

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 92