anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

stop moved to +0.1pips and my target is set up 65's. My daily bias is bearish so I am not looking for a cricket score on this one.

Nice regular bullish div set-ups on lower t/f's to get in earlier----nice bids at the current low as you mention and of course at the test of yesterday's low - a previous 1hr/4hr swing lo zone

G/L

stop moved to +0.1pips and my target is set up 65's. My daily bias is bearish so I am not looking for a cricket score on this one.

Attachments

• 1247 pot supp zone.jpg
    1247 pot supp zone.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 143
i have got to fess up and say I learnt a little technique from Mr charts - behead Mr Charts. It's quite simple, if you are in a trade and you dont know how long to run it you can use the high (or low) or the previous candle as your stop. so say you finesse an entry on the 5m chart and momentum bursts with your trade, you think it will be a short move then you can say switch to the 15m and use the extreme of the previous candle as a stop. it's a ballpark guide to when momentum is breaking down.

Nice regular bullish div set-ups on lower t/f's to get in earlier----nice bids at the current low as you mention and of course at the test of yesterday's low - a previous 1hr/4hr swing lo zone

G/L

yeah and a nice rising TL thrown in - confluence (y)

cable is a MONSTER, there are offers @ 1.6100/05 shirly we can bust through with the speed of that move up

strong reaction of 1.61. would have been a nice touch trade of that level if I had the balls. got some pips in the bank anyways and hopefully can take part in a nice retrace south here

looks like we could revisit the daily low here, I am holding for 33's

Weekly Pivot, offers reported, 50% 6170-6031 and the previous 1hr/minor 4hr swing lo (potential sbr) tat current daily hi-6100...1hr below

G/L with the target

looks like we could revisit the daily low here, I am holding for 33's

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 138
target revised to 44's as I am driving home soon, chance it could get repelled prior to the 33's, stop@ +0.1pips it's all good.

watch out for this 15m bar close could be a x2 engulfer which is nice bearish price action.

didn't close that strong but it's still bearish and worth holding imo

euro hourly price action is a bearish inside bar, a downside break looks possible which would be bearish for cable.