anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Bad Luck - sellers came back in big time on re-test of that 6170 hi area. Fxlive.com had earlier reported offers at 6170/80.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 129
Bad Luck - sellers came back in big time on re-test of that 6170 hi area. Fxlive.com had earlier reported offers at 6170/80.

G/L

yeah some bloody arab on the offer, maybe defending the option for the NY cut

yeah some bloody arab on the offer, maybe defending the option for the NY cut

braver than me even though there is a prev 1hr sw lo there - 5min shows the prev demand below...6107 was losest bid I saw that gave 6109 offer

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 134
still looking for another entry but would want a solid close above 1.61 to enter.

stop moved to +0.1pips, we try again, last trade of the day.

G/L with it - you are due some ! Came off that 3 fib cluster circled on 1hr pic below...clkassic 1 and 2min bullish div plays there.

Finishing here for 2nd time today - had finished at 12noon but was back at desk re emails etc and had charts etc still open so glad I was - as the volatility hit !

G/L

Attachments

• 1503 1min.jpg
    1503 1min.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 1503 3 fib cluster.jpg
    1503 3 fib cluster.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 138
G/L with it - you are due some ! Came off that 3 fib cluster circled on 1hr pic below...clkassic 1 and 2min bullish div plays there.

Finishing here for 2nd time today - had finished at 12noon but was back at desk re emails etc and had charts etc still open so glad I was - as the volatility hit !

G/L

nice one, this hourly close looks gold.

you see this is how it starts current trade up +25 and I could take this money now and I would be scratch for the week, still I stick to my plan and hold this (overnight if necessary), we should see an eventual bollinger test on the monthlies. the trouble with going for cricket scores is you have to ride out the scratches even when you are right. grrrrrrrrrrr

the huge push through 1.33 on euro was apparently caused by a German Name lifting 2.5 yards. nice.

and out for +0.1pips. was up at +40 at one point, darn it. my bias for cable remains long until Friday's low is taken out.

Bad Luck again on that long. Friday lo broken - price testing 61.8% 6003-6179 / previous 1hr/4hr swing hi zone

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 142
yeah friday's low taken out. +solid hourly candle close below it. will be waiting for the next hourly candle close to re-assess bias, for me it's too early to to say that bulls are still not in control. noted eurgbp makes a 9 month high as 0.83 option was targeted.

word on the street is that cable has been weighed down by 'model fund selling'. seems a bit strange as I thought this would be done end of week/month/year not mid month. anyways............