anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

look like this hourly close is going to be firmly below friday's low. that would would give me a bearish bias and clearly friday's low would be a great area for price to find resistance.

Takes a bounce from the previous 1hr swing lo zone / 76.4% 5992-6179...Daily S2 in there too...price @ 119% 20 day atr at low.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 122
would love price to trickle up to Friday's low and give us a nice bearish signal of that level 88's

not interested in getting back in the market until I get a good entry at 1.60 or Friday's low 1.88. currently in no mans land.

nice hourly pin bar close but it's not for me. of course now i have said that i will take off. There is previous hourly support there but for me after such a strong down move and other instruments looking risk off I am wary and so I will pass. not high enough prob for me.

boom the back of that hourly pin bar was taken out, glad I didnt take it.

long at 60.3 crazy tight stop, multiple rejection candles on 5/15/30m and H1 timeframes

1st target 88's friday's low.

the euro looks like a very strong bullish hourly close could be on the way leading the way to print a new high, this will be bullish for cable.

stop moved to +0.1 pips this looks good esp if euro can print a new high.

out for -4.9pips, not willing to risk any more.

Thanks to the volatility, I was doing well using auto trade on cable today until a limit order reversal (why would anyone be stupid enough to auto trade a limit reversal you ask? I honestly don't know...) didn't fill and my auto trader submitted bs order after bs order to try and rectify that missed reversal and now I'm hardly up despite catching those last 3 swings....

I had my own little Knight Capital moment while I was at Tesco it seems. Still. Got some focaccia.

Day is a win.

really thought 88's would print there, serve me right for tarding whilst obama is talking. that's me done today, you cant force the pips to happen. I have learnt to be patient... ciao ciao.

anyone here do any touch trades right off a level? I am interested in adding this style to my armory.

one of the reasons I entered my recent long was it was reported that there were strong bids @ 30's & 35's, this gave me extra confidence/confluence

just reading some commentary about how the flows in eurgbp have been influencing cable. for me I look at eurusd/eurgbp and also the wider equity indices to gauge the risk trade.