anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

just couldnt make it through the 78's, market talk of 'asian sovereign' on the bid there, shame as price would have ran down to 62's I am sure, the 28th Nov low.

that was a very poor trade, done for the day before I give any more back.

just looking at my 15m chart, cable is completely undecided about what to do next.

Messy pullback from deeper in that previous daily swing lo and 3 fib cluster (2 of which shown on daily chart attached, 85.4% 5916-6349 not shown.) Downside breech of the steepest ascending daily/weekly trend line in that move down from the previous pullback hi at 6054 to current daily lo @ 5974. 3rd LL on this daily t/f now although last not a fractal swing yet - but I wonder how bearish it is overall ? Time will tell.

G/L

just looking at my 15m chart, cable is completely undecided about what to do next.

Attachments

• dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 118
pay attention to what time of day it is with cable. London/NY lunchtimes often see time based moves, just what I have observed over the years innit.

possible risk off reversal here in the S&P and euro looks bearish, let's see how this plays out

I look around at other instruments and it's hard to match the volatility of cable. Something like crude oil would come close, both cable and crude can bust 20 pips a minute no problem, 50 pips an hour is not uncommon. each instrument is nuanced though, you see time based moves throughout the day based on fixings, different participants, different flows. I would not attempt to trade oil unless I had a good handle on the flows, the inventories, that's a whole different ball game. Point is if you are a directional trader then choose a volatile instrument and get to know it inside out, to the point of obsession.

30m bar close is very bearish a break of the 30m bar low would almost certainly see a test of the daily low. but it hasnt broken (yet)

still in stop is manual, euro showing weakness that keeps me in trade here.