anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

...great area re confluence - those bids reported to 5995 - 2nd 1/2 of a previous 1hr/4hr swing lo zone, 1st 1/2 previous daily swing lo zone and around the steepest ascending t/line on daily...1hr bewlow...good earlier entries on the lower t/f's 1min + courtesy of the bullish div set-ups. Bears seem strong so far this week.

G/L

Small target on this one @35s. My daily bias is bearish.

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 116
Middle eastern buyers cited as helping cable off 1.60. These chaps have been present on a few moves in 2013 already

We should see some resistance here hence I am booking the win. Daily studies are bearish.

We should see some resistance here hence I am booking the win. Daily studies are bearish.

Well done - yeh very possible at the previous swing lo on 1hr/4hr x 2 and fibs in there too of the moves down from 6179 to current lo......good strong houtrly close though 1/2 hr ago and another strong 30min close just.

G/L

Trades so far called live on this thread. I post entries and exits within 30 seconds of actual entry.

+0.1
+0.1
+17
+0.1
+21
+0.1
+0.1
+0.1
+0.1
+0.1
+0.1
+17.8
+30.7
+12.4

Net +25.10

My money management in trades 1 to 15 was poor, I kept looking for the cricket score, several times I was up +20 and +30's and I let it come back for a scratch. It was the greed emotion pure and simple. the fact is if the market wont give it you cant take it.

i cant see any technical/flow levels between here and the daily low, that's a good thing!

no more trades today unless something really prime comes up. when you are on a high you need to dampen the emotions, don't get carried away. the markets are not a place to have loose emotions.

see attached chart of cumulative pips to date in 2013, all trades called live on this thread.

Attachments

• cum pips.png
    cum pips.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 125
market chatter of a UK clearer being behind the recent bearish move.

For all those interested I get my order flow news from:

RANsquawk - £300 pm gold package - or you can use a free version of 'talking forex' available on capital spreads demo account

IFR Markets - $250 pm - or you can use a cut down version using an Oanda demo account

MNI FX Bullets - £175 pm - or you can use a cut down version using a Saxobank demo account