Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning guys, taking profit on my short dax above 7660 , just getting long here ! think people will use the dip in the Us to buy in , we all know the dips dont last long !

bulls must be cautious the IG clients are now bullish

can IG clients be bullish big caps in FTSE AND short FTSE100 ?

Last edited:
The FTSE is well out of sync with the others. Should be 6150 IMO.

Not according to me, sam. On the basis of the last few days relative to DOW it should be around 6240 or over 6300 if you take it from year start.

interesting article about bull/bear sentiment (investors intelligence)

Stock market traders and investors should be aware, the bear may be about to come out of hibernation. Here is the latest Investors Intelligence report along with the all-important sentiment chart: “Modest additional index gains occurred last week as the primary indexes continue to trade around their best levels from 2012. They have been unable to follow the smaller-stock averages to all-time record highs.

Indicators remain overall bullish but more charts reached the levels of their prior tops so the short term risk remains high and intact. Those facts are noted by the advisors but only a few reacted with weekly shifts. The end result was ... bulls at lofty levels and showing a wide negative spread from the bears....

My Blog

Not according to me, sam. On the basis of the last few days relative to DOW it should be around 6240 or over 6300 if you take it from year start.

Can't argue there

Attachments

• FTSE DOW.JPG
    FTSE DOW.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 110
right then thats the FTSE pattern taken care of feel free to short anywhere up to 6216
but you wouldnt want to see dow hit 13815

Think the market will shake off these apple earnings later on, dow still feeling very strong 13900 today ?

Hi all,

Just out of interest, who do you use for news releases?

I have bloomberg's app but its always delayed??

All the best

The markets seem to only know one direction. Closed half my shorts this morning for a small loss.
Averaging 6201 on my shorts now. Will close them soon and re-enter at a higher level.
All us shorters are really getting squeezed out of the market. I just can't go long at these high levels!

and theres ya price market even gives double helpings it dont get any better

DOW figure stands whilst short on and ideally DOW will want to hit 13715