Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bears are having a bit of a go at the moment. Looking to get back in long on the Dow but the pullback is strong

Hi All.

Tried to go long on the Dow but got stopped out as it turned southwards again. Good that I lost only 2 pips.

Hi All.

Tried to go long on the Dow but got stopped out as it turned southwards again. Good that I lost only 2 pips.

Went long on Dow and stopped out for a 5 tick loss. Reversed to short and made 9 ticks on a scalp. Could be some support at 13800.

FSTE was up 9% from Jan to Apr in 2012.
Then in May gave it back and some in 14 trading days.
May's not that far away. :LOL:
Over the years in the stronger part of the market cycle November to April, the high normally comes in March.
Bit of a correction in early Feb, then the big div payments kick in late Feb which supports the market again into late Feb. Which seem's to suck buyers in for the high in March.
GFC years screwed all the above.

PS. If we get a left field event, i.e North Korea take,s over the world then things can change.

Last edited:
Is MSFT reporting after the close ?
Could be more pain in the NAz

Yes, Microsoft are due to report after close of US session.
Microsoft are also one of the Dow constituents

Last edited:
FSTE was up 9% from Jan to Apr in 2012.
Then in May gave it back and some in 14 trading days.
May's not that far away. :LOL:
Over the years in the stronger part of the market cycle November to April, the high normally comes in March.
Bit of a correction in early Feb, then the big div payments kick in late Feb which supports the market again into late Feb. Which seem to suck buyers in for the high in March.
GFC years screwed all the above.

PS. If we get a left field event, i.e North Korea take over the world then things can change.

Interesting, bustech. What are the GFC years ?