Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the VIX 12.43 might be 5 year lows.

tepper has decent track record.

we need some catalyst to drop the equity indices into the abyss. the problem is too many people are shorting and bearish evidence by IG clients being 85% short FTSE. the market simply fades into their stops

SD is right. This uptrend will continue until we see some fear returning to the markets.

The Dax certainly feels quite jittery. I don't think it would take much bad news to initiate some sort of a correction here.

The US house of representatives are to vote on increasing the debt ceiling around 5.30pm UK time. It is expected to pass. It would be interesting to see how the markets would react if there were any hiccups.

out of 501 ig clients with open positions 72% have bearish positions on FTSE100

ig clients positions is a good area of study, when they turn bullish then would be good time to start shorting.

IG provides the overall bullish/bearish ratio it would be good if they could tell us where the stops were.

The IG client positions is the ultimate indicator. Just reverse it and you're never wrong.

exactly maybe 80% of spread bet clients lose money so go against the majority.

i look at what pro's are saying and they are enormously bullish

also Dentist with his point and figure charts have not given a sell signal for many days if not weeks

i would love to see the dow fill that gap !! long way down, short of dax for now looks, feels bearish !

Dow +68 implies FTSE 6239 , should be +60 cash

FTSE is tracking sp500 futures and russell 2000

Dow strength due to IBM, Dow would be down 13 pts without IBM up strong