Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

would like to see DOW go weak vs FTSE as DOW needs drop 200 whilst FTSE treads water

S & P 500 cash is above 1500 for the first time since 2007

How high can this trend take it ?

IG still saying that over 500 clients have open positions on FTSE and 86% of them are short. I keep thinking this %age will fall as punters get stopped out.

ftse closed net +4 strong on the day with the -18 opening weakness followed by +32 strong then -11 weak for the post dow open into the close.

That truck load of money must be getting a bit thin now. Won't be anyone left to buy at some stage. On the equity front it's been money for old rope, but I'm now in the process of closing them off. Got a pro-rata ftse hedge in for what's left as overnight insurance too. Don't get periods like this too often do we :LOL:

I think I would struggle to be more wrong if I tried - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-2471.html#post2059522

:LOL::LOL::eek:

Still up 2pts today. Seems the bulls are still in charge of the bus then at least for today.

130312d1330074496-averaging-down-losing-position-mean-reverting-situation-bishop-john-gives-his-blessing_articleimage.png

I absolve you, my son :)