Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

right then I'll give FTSE 15 mins to settle then I would expect it to lag any DOW move but dont want to see a price 10 points below any price created up to 16:45

right then I'll give FTSE 15 mins to settle then I would expect it to lag any DOW move but dont want to see a price 10 points below any price created up to 16:45

why 16:45, DC?

ps: i'm short/long from just before close

why 16:45, DC?

ps: i'm short/long from just before close

hi Barjon I allow 15 mins after close for a last minute shake out as price is often taken opposit to any move

Im long on both and would prefer the DOW to get +30 at the flat FTSE open so far the FTSE has signalled 6098 the DOW though has only signalled a 13364 so I would want a price above that pre US market if I am to hold the DOW long past the FTSE reaching its target

hi Barjon I allow 15 mins after close for a last minute shake out as price is often taken opposit to any move

Im long on both and would prefer the DOW to get +30 at the flat FTSE open so far the FTSE has signalled 6098 the DOW though has only signalled a 13364 so I would want a price above that pre US market if I am to hold the DOW long past the FTSE reaching its target

mornin' all

Thanks, DC, aye, closing auction usually contrary.

ftse opened flat vs dow and has traded on the strong side since, so my overnight is gasping for breath atm.

well here we go 2 index looking at opposite moves Barjon should have a field day or two

Firstly FTSE target high 6098 down to 6040 an early 6040 would signal a long FTSE and a late short on the DOW

DOW target low for the long 13288 although a turn at 13308 could be signaled after the US open no upper target for DOW yet but would expect it to signal a 13510

these are all two day trades

wow, only 4pts out from the dow low and 9 pts out for FTSE low

Made two trades on the Dow on the long side in the last hour and got stopped out on both.

good morning all

so what happened to $$$DOLLAR$$$ anyway ? Seems I missed the action.

I only posted one comment on his/her "journal" and he/she got quite abusive in return.

Is he/she all gone for now ?

FTSE needs to hit its target soon ideally before US open

as it stands now I intend to exit FTSE 6098 but finger on the button once we past 6088
I will also exit and short DOW at same time this is because it has only given target in the 13360s at the moment so I would want at least yesterdays price or better to get long again

Hi all,

Apologies for interupting, I am interested in trading the Ftse (daily with about a 10 point gain hopefully) moving in & out quite quickly. I know you guys are probably fed up of newbies like me asking the same questions but I have tried to find the answers here but there are thousands of pages of info. I have a little experience of scalping from many years ago & I used to use e-signal & berkeley futures.

I now wish to start up again as I am now disabled & I can only work from home.

I would like to open a good demo account somewhere but I would also like to know who to use brokerwise, I have very limited funds & I would be looking at starting with mini contracts.

I have heard that bulls eye broker 5 & e-signal are a good match but who is used for orders?

I would prefer a free good quality demo account with live ftse/Dax prices initially

Anything you professionals can suggest would be greatly appreciated,

Many Thanks:)