Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thought he was referring to some of the videos/links

he did not reply to any message, so it seemed odd, and seeing he had made many posts and was not new to t2w i checked his previous posts then saw he was probably confused or insane or had escaped from cityindex trading academy

:)

he did not reply to any message, so it seemed odd, and seeing he had made many posts and was not new to t2w i checked his previous posts then saw he was probably confused or insane or had escaped from cityindex trading academy

:)

your right sd "thanks for sharing":LOL:

who do you think have such unrealistic expectations and based on what?

I was referring to the majority of members of T2W and their expectations.

I don't see a long queue of members wanting to volunteer their time to do any modding and as a result of this, the boards suffer.

Hello guys

I am new here, has the way you are trading any bearing on what Martin has set up in the first few pages of the thread or is every one playing his own tune?

Regards

I was referring to the majority of members of T2W and their expectations.

I don't see a long queue of members wanting to volunteer their time to do any modding and as a result of this, the boards suffer.

I always try and flag anything inappropriate on this thread.

and can I also say I am very happy with the modding that we receive.

Last edited:
Hello guys

I am new here, has the way you are trading any bearing on what Martin has set up in the first few pages of the thread or is every one playing his own tune?

Regards

Hi Howard, just read what Martin said in his first post. I suppose we do mainly look at FTSE but not the very short term, scalping does occur on this thread, not much but some.

Hi Howard, just read what Martin said in his first post. I suppose we do mainly look at FTSE but not the very short term, scalping does occur on this thread, not much but some.

Thanks for the reply, are you all following any particular strategy, method or system?

I cannot be the only guy that's noticed the complete lack of push from the Dax and Ftse.......??

Slightest bit of Negative news is going to spin them south....... Lack of Dow action not helping today.

I cannot be the only guy that's noticed the complete lack of push from the Dax and Ftse.......??

Slightest bit of Negative news is going to spin them south....... Lack of Dow action not helping today.

jungerns when the market is 100% bullish you get small nudge higher each day, the sharp up moves are caused when a bearish market runs stops where large amounts of bears have to become bulls, I am guessing everyone is bullish so small up closes is best that we can expect. Think I posted that we would get a modest up close on FTSE at 7.49am this morning. when it is bullish it bounces back strongly from any downswing.

cityindex have finally figured out how badly their trained traders are doing might reflect badly on their company and now have removed the offending table of trader returns.

Hi SD,

I watched their latest episode and they said they were turning it off to stop the other traders seeing in and then trying to play catch up/suicide just to get out of bottom 3.

jungerns when the market is 100% bullish you get small nudge higher each day, the sharp up moves are caused when a bearish market runs stops where large amounts of bears have to become bulls, I am guessing everyone is bullish so small up closes is best that we can expect. Think I posted that we would get a modest up close on FTSE at 7.49am this morning. when it is bullish it bounces back strongly from any downswing.

I'm not so sure today SD............

I mentioned a couple months ago originally a Correlation in Price action I had picked up over time, with certain Indices, GBP/USD/EUR and Gold......

Impossible to try and explain within a post but its screaming Short FTSE and Dax...............(and I did slightly earlier)

Hi SD,

I watched their latest episode and they said they were turning it off to stop the other traders seeing in and then trying to play catch up/suicide just to get out of bottom 3.

Hi Lee Shepherd

thanks for the comment,

I think they have limits on size, all these competitions always seem to become the classic 20/80 20% people make 80% of the money, here with cityindex "vig" spread it has altered it to 5/95

Last edited:
I'm not so sure today SD............

I mentioned a couple months ago originally a Correlation in Price action I had picked up over time, with certain Indices, GBP/USD/EUR and Gold......

Impossible to try and explain within a post but its screaming Short FTSE and Dax...............(and I did slightly earlier)

think the 5600/12671 feel pretty strong for maybe a week think markets may trickle up into 12900, markets are thin so will take time to revisit 12671

If you say short, i would say wait for some big level on SP500 december to be reached so u get the odds on your side, think u shorted FTSE at 5898 ?

good to know that it was your general frustration and not a response to any member / post.

There are ways that many other boards deploy to minimize spammers activities e.g. limited access for new members etc. Anyway dont intend to get in to that discussion.

But in the absence of such measures, IMHO current moderation speed is good enough. Also I personally don't necessarily agree that boards suffer due to minor delays in taking care of such spammers.

In terms of volunteers I am sure there is stringent criteria to be able to be considered for the job. I haven't seen that being published. Neither have I seen any thread soliciting new moderators or providing job spec. Therefore, I would be surprised if there are any applications for the job.

And even if there was such an advert I wont expect many to qualify / apply. That's how most boards work and perhaps most societies work.

I've just proposed an idea in the staff forum for discussion...stay tuned, i'll update.