Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Indian Government may issue gold bonds (bye bye us dollar)

You may soon have options to invest in new financial instruments that are linked to gold, such as a possible gold bond. With savings rates dropping from 35% about five years ago, the government, trying to boost savings and discourage hoarding of gold in physical form as a speculative activity, is planning to soon come out with attractive paper products including gold bonds, riding on India’s craze for gold.

Though the details are yet to emerge experts say that in such instruments, investors may be allowed to invest cash or offer gold against an assured minimum return.

At the time of maturity investors are given the option of receiving gold or cash. The funds raised are likely to be used to build infrastructure projects. The government is expected to offer sovereign guarantee to notified companies that can sell such bonds and back it up with hedging in global gold markets to assure minimum returns linked to the metal.

what's the recipe today jim?

i hope we don't get a boring sideways shuffle but 780 could be a tough nut to crack...if we get 780 early on we could just take a sprint up to sp 1400 ....seem to have support close by on all the indices..

what's the recipe today jim?

i hope we don't get a boring sideways shuffle but 780 could be a tough nut to crack...if we get 780 early on we could just take a sprint up to sp 1400 ....seem to have support close by on all the indices..

who is jim? (please dont say ladyboy)

morning zorbas, US closed today so market just treading water

I tried a short yesterday night to catch a late night plunge, but when I saw it not coming I closed it.

Commerzbank EUR orderbook says that short term it will go to 1.29. Currently at 1.285. Longer term it can go through 1.31, depends on the Eurogroup outcome on Monday.

I tried a short yesterday night to catch a late night plunge, but when I saw it not coming I closed it.

Commerzbank EUR orderbook says that short term it will go to 1.29. Currently at 1.285. Longer term it can go through 1.31, depends on the Eurogroup outcome on Monday.

zorbas the trend is your friend,

check out us dollar index

us dollar weakness is showing up now in dollar crosses, eurusd and gbpusd

Morning zorbas

Do you know any time of day for the Eurogroup outcome on Monday for Greece.