Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dow even before 2.30pm?

Yes, you get the relativity differences showing up throughout.

You need to keep an eye on the relativities. For a profitable hedge you want FTSE to trade strong vs DOW (go up faster than DOW or fall slower)if you are long ftse/short dow.

If FTSE has gone through a weak phase vs dow then hedging a ftse long with a dow short instead of a stoploss is a good bet. If, however it's been trading strong vs dow then the hedge is not so likely to be profitable.

For now, my opinion is that DJIA will get to at least around 12850 this week, DAX 7185, FTSE 5775, S&P 1385 (all cash), but this opinion can change any time. This is based on recent highs. I would be buying retracements (if any). Perhaps someone will find this useful.

DJIA and FTSE still achievable, but my bias changed to short today (this works most of the time, but NOT always :) and I don't claim in any way to have found top of the market). Time permitting, I will try selling highs over the next couple of days.

Yes, you get the relativity differences showing up throughout.

You need to keep an eye on the relativities. For a profitable hedge you want FTSE to trade strong vs DOW (go up faster than DOW or fall slower)if you are long ftse/short dow.

If FTSE has gone through a weak phase vs dow then hedging a ftse long with a dow short instead of a stoploss is a good bet. If, however it's been trading strong vs dow then the hedge is not so likely to be profitable.

so in theory to hedge a long we can "choose" the index which is most out of balance and offers good chance of convergence back to normal

i have this new platform, once I master it I will be able get real time spreads between indices. so I can create a custom indicator below price area showing divergence.

US dollar index hourly double test of 81.29,

today is effectively friday for US trading.

I have SP500 + FTSE as 100% bullish which normally leads to small but solid up closes.

FTSE is currently 5731 @ 7:49am

So we are now at 5753.2

sp500 as yet not hit the bull trigger.

cityindex have finally figured out how badly their trained traders are doing might reflect badly on their company and now have removed the offending table of trader returns.