Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

what will the markets do if the "fiscal cliff" situation is resolved?

Hi SD,

The main question is how will they resolve it. So much debt and keep piling up. At some point it will emerge that we are all bankrupt. Thats when it becomes fun. But I don't think that will be for many years/decades yet. In the meantime we all have to pay back our debt and that of everyone else's. There just isn't enough money. Where's my printer :)

This also wouldn't effect anyone daytrading, they can simply take advantage of the volatility when the day/s come.

SP500 dec,(sb version) hit bull trigger at 11:18 gmt, ftse was 5663.8

cross checking with reality Actual SP500dec hit the bull trigger at 9.08 gmt

Yep I've been Long on Dax Cac and FTSE all morning but have banked some gains and closed out on the Ftse, but have let the Cac and Dax run.........

Overall bias of Trades is Long ( no fainting gentleman please.....:D )

how come no one puts out good hedge trades for this fiscal cliff, a scenario which pays off no matter which way cliff is going.?

i have no idea what a fiscal cliff is....it could be cliff richards tax return for all i know :LOL:

i just trade from the charts

Hi SD,

The main question is how will they resolve it. So much debt and keep piling up. At some point it will emerge that we are all bankrupt. Thats when it becomes fun. But I don't think that will be for many years/decades yet. In the meantime we all have to pay back our debt and that of everyone else's. There just isn't enough money. Where's my printer :)

This also wouldn't effect anyone daytrading, they can simply take advantage of the volatility when the day/s come.

Don't need to print it nowadays, Lee, just stick some figures in a spreadsheet - a variation on the final five letters being the operative ones :)

It'll be a smoke and mirrors job.

Hi SD,

thats right the US can NEVER go bankrupt, they can print as much money as they need. same situation as the UK, if the pro EU mp's had their way we would be in the Euro and we would be bankrupt. How come no pressure is on those clowns?

Peter Oborne 'Idiot' Comments Prompts EU Spokesman To Storm Off Newsnight - YouTube

Last edited:
FTSE is 42pts below where it should be according to SP500dec

lets see if before the US opening they buy it

That'll do for today

Attachments

• dj19112012.jpg
    dj19112012.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 115
i think we should rename this thread ....how about "anyone lurking the ftse thread" .....we seem to have very few good posters but a great many lurkers...frustrating :(