Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• FTSE DAX.JPG
    FTSE DAX.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 88
Almost finished reading in the weekend the "Pit Bul".
Very interesting. Although not exposing details of his trading techniques, for sure it passes some general principles of his methodology.

Just closed the remaining of my OIl position for a good profit.

I'll try to reenter on any retracement

NGAS has shown exceptional strength lately and has reached pretty much altitude, despite the record volume production with the new shell extaction techniques.
It seems also to move opposite to Oil, not all the times though.
Does anyone has any opinion ?

Almost finished reading in the weekend the "Pit Bul".
Very interesting. Although not exposing details of his trading techniques, for sure it passes some general principles of his methodology.

"pit bul" who is the author of that book?

yes i can see it... the ftse seems to be lagging ...i got some strange signals from cac last week ....

(cac was bucking trend)

i should add that i think the 3350 area is the bear button for this index ....so it looks like they don't want to push it at the mo.....

let me know what u think of the book.

It is interesting in the sense that it shows the evolution of Marty together with the markets. His main market was the S&P futures, one of the first guys to start trading it. His success came when he forgot about fundamentals, and tried to time it with technical analysis, I guess with pretty manual work on thatperiod with no PCs around.

You can pick some simple rules he used by reading the book, like always follow the moving averages, disconnect from your ego and cut always your losses short.

Very interesting how he could leverage the info he could get from the close of the Treasuries daily to trade the S&P just before the close.

Not a book to teach you trading, but certainly interesting and enjoyable reading.

It is interesting in the sense that it shows the evolution of Marty together with the markets. His main market was the S&P futures, one of the first guys to start trading it. His success came when he forgot about fundamentals, and tried to time it with technical analysis, I guess with pretty manual work on thatperiod with no PCs around.

You can pick some simple rules he used by reading the book, like always follow the moving averages, disconnect from your ego and cut always your losses short.

Very interesting how he could leverage the info he could get from the close of the Treasuries daily to trade the S&P just before the close.

Not a book to teach you trading, but certainly interesting and enjoyable reading.

The treasury market is huge, and very hard to manipulate , especially the 2yr, use treasuries to gauge risk appetite