Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi bustech....clocks changed over the weekend so I guess time difference has further increased...how is market doing

Hi Samirs

Means when HK closes the FTSE will open, should get some good moves at the open. ASX is slightly up. ASX resitance at 4520 and good support at 4480.
Currently at 4490(middle of the road), might have some problems getting passed 4500.
The hurricane in the US will close Wall St on Monday, with just electronic trading, so low volume.

anyone seen this http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spr...4-scammed-70-000-ig-index-27.html#post2000046

the guys has earned more profit in 2 days than most can do in a years...but alas the SB firm wont allow him to cash it

have any of you faced such issues

I been using IG markets for about 4 years.
Never had any problems with redrawing money(not that much I can dream).
Only read a few pages of the thread, sounds a bit dodgy with parts being deleted.
Also not sure if there is a difference with IG index and IG markets.

I think

IG Markets - CFD and IG Index - Spread Betting

but both are part of IG...

also on that thread it seems they just denied the OP of complete profit. The issue was not with withdrawal itself but with profits. They basically seem to have cancelled all his transactions and denied the profit.

Hi Samirs,

Relax and spend some time reading the whole thread, it will make sense this way. In short the guy was declaring he is a 'newbie' and only trading 'on/off for about a year' but yet digging for further info shows up he works for a large UK equities trading firm. If he did not disclose this to IG they have a right to pull all bets. Non disclosure is very serious in this world of trading. Once he was found out he then attempted to pull everything down from the internet including the posts here at T2W, this itself is a strong admission to guilt and if true could end up with the minimum of disciplinary action possibly leading to the loss of his job. At the least he is banned from trading with IG.

Don't just read the opening post and make a judgement, this is what most do. Take the time to research further - to be fair, this is just reading the other posts on the subject.

Good luck for the week ahead. I look forward to some good quality posts and great wins from all.

Lee Shepherd

Morning All
BHP flat
RIO +0.93%
Asian markets slightly down.
ASX up, but playing catch up for the underperformance on Friday.
Quiet Monday with no real lead for the FTSE.

er

Im seeing a 2 point spread on the future. With zero liquidity. Guess today is a no go.

So there's a hurricane in NY and nobody in London shows up to work. Lazy ****ers!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-29 at 10.02.39.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-29 at 10.02.39.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 136
Morning SD

Going to be quiet with the US closed.
Hopefully the hurricane passes with no loss of life and little damage.
The markets should start moving with the BOJ on Tuesday.

Yen steadier as BOJ meeting looms | Reuters

morning bustech.

strong dollar, 10yr/30yr us falling in yield money moving into safety. about 8 days before the US 6th November presidential election.

SP500 December, bearish level on daily is 1401.5 (5795.7 cash)

most probable retest of last weeks lows for sp500 dec. 1394 (5766)

fridays instutrade meeting was very interesting they got some professionals and hedge fund guy. good info.

FTSE pivots monday

buy 5823
sell 5819

"a major uk brokerage publishes net positions of their clients, a good contrary indicator"