Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Please do...looking forward to it

quote from book,

"my hallmark as a trader consistency, Losing months over the past 14 years have been a rarity, averaging about 1 per 20 months, and no monthly loss has exceeded $2,000"

The WSJ is reporting that Friday’s non-farm payrolls report could be delayed by the storm, although no final decision has been made.

hi bustech

how does Asia look today.

Hi Samirs

All down to BOJ, will be wild moves on the announcement.

Should be the lead for the FTSE and DAX at the open.

Normally around 2pm Sydney time.

Just buying the dips in the ASX at the moment, with 4500 the selling point.

3 major bank goes ex div(6% yield) in the next 2 weeks, so any ASX weakness should be bought into by the fund managers.

Have you finished the book SD? I'm going through it again I read it a bit like a novel! Going to go through it with a notepad this time. You going to start a thread up? I think it would be a good idea.

Have you finished the book SD? I'm going through it again I read it a bit like a novel! Going to go through it with a notepad this time. You going to start a thread up? I think it would be a good idea.

i have read page 95 of it very good, put call indicator is good. I use a direct access platform it has that put/call indicator.

he does not like charts, says anyone using charts will fail. :(

he says a lot of people providing signal services and selling books cant make money from trading,

he mentions Norman Fosback i have watched some of these guys videos, pretty good

Last edited: