Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

if Lloyds closes down again today that's another 3 day Gann retracement

Mornin' all

It'll be the second for me and need another to be playing as long as retracement not too deep.

Golf today so trying not to be tempted into anything rash :) ftse traded flat to strong vs dow to 09:00am and has picked up strength since then

Put it this way... it's worth the subs! Also get some very good heads up from Simon Thompson on UK equities every monday

h, do buy these blindly or do you do your own analysis as well? it's easy for a company to claim a positive result but unless you buy every single recommendation you could just as easy end up negative by buying all the losers:(

Code:
SD what if it doesn't hold

eurusd is very correlated to indices, i gave a level yesterday also which broke. althought the dow only closed down about few points, the trend has changed unless eurusd can make higher highs on daily

Trend and trend following techniques: In fast advancing markets, in the last stage of the campaign, reactions get smaller as stocks work to higher level, until the final run has ended from Gann.

Trend and trend following techniques: In fast advancing markets, in the last stage of the campaign, reactions get smaller as stocks work to higher level, until the final run has ended from Gann.

money running into safety. us bonds lower and rio/blt also lower.

yesterday FTSE range was 34 pts

h, do buy these blindly or do you do your own analysis as well? it's easy for a company to claim a positive result but unless you buy every single recommendation you could just as easy end up negative by buying all the losers:(

Of course not Dick. I take no notice of the so called tips, but I do like Simon Thompsons analysis, so much so that I bought his book 'Trading Secrets' and I use IC for research and I find Dom Pickards index point of view helpful

Of course not Dick. I take no notice of the so called tips, but I do like Simon Thompsons analysis, so much so that I bought his book 'Trading Secrets' and I use IC for research and I find Dom Pickards index point of view helpful

would you recommend Trading Secrets?