Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

would you recommend Trading Secrets?

Yes although the title is a misnomer imo. As we all know there are no 'secrets' but it's a through guide to trading strategies using historical,economic and technical trend analysis.

Some chapters

bull market tops
bear market bottoms
daylight robbery (clocks go back soon)
fed reserve rate cutting cycles
us presidential cycle
predictive powers (the january effect on the uk markets)

and so on.
very readable and porofitable so far!

If you want a good read try How I Trade for a Living by Gary Smith if you can dig up a copy somewhere

Yes although the title is a misnomer imo. As we all know there are no 'secrets' but it's a through guide to trading strategies using historical,economic and technical trend analysis.

Some chapters

bull market tops
bear market bottoms
daylight robbery (clocks go back soon)
fed reserve rate cutting cycles
us presidential cycle
predictive powers (the january effect on the uk markets)

and so on.
very readable and porofitable so far!

Kenneth l. Fisher , debunkery. is pretty good

thats got mixed reviews

well i liked it and it influenced me quite a lot - not a get rich quick jobby, hard slog and no ready made method to pinch from - but lot of useful insights - geared to US of course, but pertinent to us

well i liked it and it influenced me quite a lot - not a get rich quick jobby, hard slog and no ready made method to pinch from - but lot of useful insights - geared to US of course, but pertinent to us

yep, ever read Long Term Secrets to Short term trading, larry williams

Morning/Afternoon/Evening All

Been busy family day.
See Ya Next Week.

HTW
Clock changes are great for trading global markets.
Only read the market wizard books, okay but still can't beat screen time and hard work.

Morning/Afternoon/Evening All

Been busy family day.
See Ya Next Week.

HTW
Clock changes are great for trading global markets.
Only read the market wizard books, okay but still can't beat screen time and hard work.

cya next week bustech

hi jungerns

i have requested to join that forum

I'm not sure of the set up SD to be honest. I must have subscribed at some point in the past but not to the "paid" site............

Emails which I assume paid subscribers get early in the day, arrive in my email box early afternoon normally.

I'm not sure of the set up SD to be honest. I must have subscribed at some point in the past but not to the "paid" site............

Emails which I assume paid subscribers get early in the day, arrive in my email box early afternoon normally.

he has a nice free e-book its pretty good shows exactly how he trades and the indicators he uses. I am in the "free" area I am not a subscriber