Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Wow some heavy drops here across the Board late Friday..................
Cac short closed in Profit.

Cya in a couple weeks and expect my "titty tequila" count to be UP UP UP on return

Good trading to all.............(y)

Wow some heavy drops here across the Board late Friday..................
Cac short closed in Profit.

Cya in a couple weeks and expect my "titty tequila" count to be UP UP UP on return

Good trading to all.............(y)

Cya Jungerns and enjoy.

I am ready also to close my Dax short.

and how :) - stand by for short/long on monday

FTSE finished up +53 strong for Friday (ie: should have closed 53 higher had it kept pace with DOW) and was a further +8 by DOW close. I'm gonna play this as an extreme on Monday and will be looking for short FTSE/long DOW - entering short first (assuming no massive opening and untradable correction). I won't be about to post so leave it to you guys to watch.

FTSE has been very strong against DOW for last couple of weeks as shown by the October daily difference chart below. You will see from the cumulative chart for October that FTSE started the month -400 weak against DOW as from the start of the year and has recovered to -234.

Attachments

• 0ct.png
    0ct.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 117
  • cumulative.png
    cumulative.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 145
FTSE finished up +53 strong for Friday (ie: should have closed 53 higher had it kept pace with DOW) and was a further +8 by DOW close. I'm gonna play this as an extreme on Monday and will be looking for short FTSE/long DOW - entering short first (assuming no massive opening and untradable correction). I won't be about to post so leave it to you guys to watch.

FTSE has been very strong against DOW for last couple of weeks as shown by the October daily difference chart below. You will see from the cumulative chart for October that FTSE started the month -400 weak against DOW as from the start of the year and has recovered to -234.

Monday in Asia and there could be some great opportunity.
Possible upside in ASX , HK and AUD/USD should drive FTSE higher in Asia.
Meaning a greater variance in FTSE and DOW in Asia.
Still think the FTSE will outperform the DOW going forward.

Morning All
BHP -1.06%
RIO -2.33%
Strong rally from the low in Hong Kong and Japan, now both in positive territory.
EUR/USD strong from the lows and AUD/USD moving up.
ASX underperfoming on the day, but had a very strong month so far.
Hong Kong index given the FTSE a strong lead if it wants to go with it.
HSBC down 0.50% in Hong Kong @76.15HKD, but 76.90HKD is the 52 week high.

Big dow sell off on Friday

" Friday the 19th was the 25th anniversary of the Great Stock Market Crash of 1987 which saw the Dow crash by 508 points, 22% in a single days trading"

From Dom
EUROPEAN MARKETS

I wrote in last week’s main weekly column how the rally in equities had been a “stop-go” affair since the lows of early June. That pattern seems now to be continuing with the big lurch lower on Friday and an apparent recovery now as the new week begins. My own outlook for European stocks remains positive, with the prospect of new bull-market highs still very realistic in my view.
The FTSE’s daily chart shows a distinct sequence rallies and dips over recent weeks, with each advance covering between 5 and 7 per cent. That suggests the potential for the present move to target 6025 at the very least, and perhaps more.

Attachments

• UKX--450x270.JPG
    UKX--450x270.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited: