Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thanks begeegs, i have had a look and the only three things with high usage are ...semonkey which is my browser but it doesn't seem to use much and pluin-container.exe which seem to be needed for firfox...it uses a lot sometimes 100%...everything else is 00-10 ....except system idle process 00- 70 approx

Unfortunately, if it one process that is using it, you can do a couple of things - increase your paging file - which is dependent upon how much free space you have on your drive and how much RAM you have as well.

It probably will only help a little bit. Whatever you are using in Firefox is destroying the processor.

I would suggest on laying off the dodgy videos :LOL:;)

I'm bullish to 5933 (resistance?) if we finish Friday above 5800, which I currently think could well happen. I'd be surprised if we'd seen the last of the range first though. 5781? Perhaps tomorrow.

Unfortunately, if it one process that is using it, you can do a couple of things - increase your paging file - which is dependent upon how much free space you have on your drive and how much RAM you have as well.

It probably will only help a little bit. Whatever you are using in Firefox is destroying the processor.

I would suggest on laying off the dodgy videos :LOL:;)

i have closed firefox completely and am using ie but no difference .....still up at
100% the main useser in task manager iexplorer exe. :(

i have also closed all dodgy sites like t2w but no diff:LOL:

thanks

Perhaps we'll make a new high at 5834. The gradient has an exponential look to it. That was a significant line during August.

Price never goes vertical for long, but sometimes it spikes, and if it does, 5834 looks a good place to me for it to hit the ceiling.

i have closed firefox completely and am using ie but no difference .....still up at
100% the main useser in task manager iexplorer exe. :(

i have also closed all dodgy sites like t2w but no diff:LOL:

thanks

have u tried using google chrome browser? its awesome

We got to 5826 in a hurry but having now looked at the 4hr chart where 5826 is, it looks an equally plausible S/R line. Cluster of 4 candles around the time of the drop.

Re: Top Contribution (Formatted)

14%2C000.gif

Top contributors to 14K posts on this thread

Sudden Death - 3694
Dick Lexic - 1747
DaddyJohn - 1293
DC2000 - 1001
MartinCJ - 889

Barjon - 586
Splitlink - 551
Bustech - 529
Soloquan - 521
Hereward The Wake - 468

reksa - 419
Samirs - 307
Mornignton Crescent - 209
SideKicker - 192
fletchie - 101
WS1928 - 90
ctlpast - 62

Winners of the Soloquan Trophy

Post 1000 - Dick Lexic
Post 2000 - MartinC-J
Post 3000 - reksa
Post 4000 - Splitlink
Post 5000 - barjon
Post 6000 - barjon
Post 7000 - Dick Lexic
Post 8000 - Splitlink
Post 9000 - SuddenDeath
Post 10000 - Soloquan
Post 11000 - Dick Lexic
Post 12000 - SuddenDeath
Post 13000 - barjon
Post 14000 - barjon

Hey come off it, sami, I was framed :LOL:

i tried chrome a while back but just the same....i have a repair/re-install disc i will try at that weekend :)

Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help. A bit strange that your internet browser is eating up all the CPU's. Do you have a lot of add-on's running within the browser? Also, I would try to run as little tabs or windows as possible to see if that helps.

I think this is going to continue, bullish, after the pullback. From where though?

I've identified one line at 5792 which lines up with 61% retrace. IMO there are others at 5781 and 5776.

If this mini breakout is Wave 1 Elliot wave, then I'd look for at least 61% retrace.

good enough price for our gang waiting for a better price Dow should signal a 12900 area soon and will go off that

Nice spike at 38% of the day bull move retrace. gone to 5830 so far ... halt at 5834 for me please. Nope.

Wow. Excellent call from DC2000 indeed...

backtesting the old trendline