Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My 5756 is broken. Well done to DC2000 who got the 5767 reverse spot on yesterday!

I think the daily trend is bearish but I am now expecting at least 5822 with lift off around 5798.

When the turn comes I'd be looking at the 5798 line for support or lack thereof.

Edit: although I'm predicting it's going up, it looks like a HS pattern on the 5798 line.

i figured out where DC2000 got his 5767 level from, its from spike high few weeks ago

does the investors chronicle journo think the FTSE is the lead market or the secondary market?

is that Dominic Picarda, writing?

Yes. He comments on the Dax and ftse100 and the Dow also Euro/£ £/$

Don't know his thinking but he comments on the Dow and the ftse together, made some good calls lately.

i figured out where DC2000 got his 5767 level from, its from spike high few weeks ago

Yes, I noticed that. The spike high was then mirrored by a spike low indicating resistance - support.

Now going for 5775 on 4hr timeframe. The bullish recovery on chart may be a retest of 5798.

Anyone familiar with the "Blue Tram" that goes to the funicular on the Tibidabo, Barcelona?

The brakes failed yesterday. Fortunately a lorry badly parked on the rails stopped it from going all the way. 15 injured, as it was.

Hi et, I'm long from 5786 but am conscious that I am, at present, going countertrend. I lost 8 points, already this morning but this one is lolding, so fsr, at +4

day, 1hr, 2hr and 4hr

2/8/12 and 6/8/12

I've not been looking out for those. I learned something out of this move :)

I don't get it. 2/8 you have a spike but the market continued upwards, I thought a spike indicated a reversal in the wind?

Hi et, I'm long from 5786 but am conscious that I am, at present, going countertrend. I lost 8 points, already this morning but this one is lolding, so fsr, at +4

There's an exposed gap at 5793, 9.10am which may result in a pullback/reverse if the price gets there.

If this is a reverse I would not be surprised if it went to 5798 - the old neckline of the HS. But then I would be wanting a reverse there so that my general bearish trend to at least 5775 is right.

Good luck with your trade... hope you are right. I'm still ironing out my mistakes...

one more time for the masses

three songs
load up load up with ruber bullets
like a rubber ball I keep bouncin
Breakout - foo fighters