Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well done!

innoz 's 5779 - check! + 18pt reverse
dc2000's 5767 - check! + ?pt reverse
et.'s 5756 - ?

Anyone think it will go even lower today than my low or is the low in already? I think my low may have to wait for tomorrow unless the Americans take us there this evening.

I have a short on dax to get to 7000 or so which is the high of the range it escaped from last week. If it gets there, ftse should drop too maybe 10-15 points.

Ragged HS between 16:00 and 18:47. 14 points from "neckline" (note the quote-marks) to top, projects down to... 5756.

This could be a Rorschach HS, that is, when I'm seeing what I want to see because I want my target reached in a straight line rather than after more twists and turns.

Edit: actually the second shoulder is not complete yet so I don't think one can even technically call it a HS... I mean it's a HS in the making.

Edit II: Wrong. 5871-5891 inside 10 minutes.

Last edited:
My 5756 is broken. Well done to DC2000 who got the 5767 reverse spot on yesterday!

I think the daily trend is bearish but I am now expecting at least 5822 with lift off around 5798.

When the turn comes I'd be looking at the 5798 line for support or lack thereof.

Edit: although I'm predicting it's going up, it looks like a HS pattern on the 5798 line.

Edit II: It's not nice when your method predicts the exact opposite of what a simple glance at the chart tells you. HS at the end of a bullish run. It's fairly symmetrical. It's already reached 5793 and should go to 5787 if it were a textbook HS.

Last edited: