Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I don't know if this is a lunch time chop area, or not, with a nice spike for postre but am not taking chances. Out for small profit.

I don't know if this is a lunch time chop area, or not, with a nice spike for postre but am not taking chances. Out for small profit.

It's a chop area

Attachments

• chop-house-ann-arbor-steak-seafood.jpg
    chop-house-ann-arbor-steak-seafood.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 175
I think it was a week ago I said euro / aud rally starting.... just wished I had stayed in the move longer... was been too clever and thinking I would get a good pullback

EUR/USD looks like it built a nice base.
And now making the move higher(have been wrong so many times on this)
Would not know to trade the EUR/AUD or AUD/EUR in this part of the world.

pesky bears

You called it :)

Where's it going to go? I think it may take a new low for the day. I would expect this latest rally to reverse at c5800 again. Could be a flag.

I can very much understand bullish interpretation... looks like a W on 5 minute chart, with the flag ridge in the middle of the two lows. However, I always prefer the second low to be lower than the first. May 4hr chart is an example.

Last edited:
You called it :)

Where's it going to go? I think it may take a new low for the day. I would expect this latest rally to reverse at c5800 again. Could be a flag.

I can very much understand bullish interpretation... looks like a W on 5 minute chart, with the flag ridge in the middle of the two lows. However, I always prefer the second low to be lower than the first. May 4hr chart is an example.

s&p ticking below 1415 which i think is a volume area .....ftse will follow