Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Even though I got the last call wrong I'm still going to make new ones. Maybe last couple of days were beginners luck/small sample size, as I did do very well :cheesy:

anyone taking note of 5767

you should be

Looks like it's going your way so far.

I now have 5756!

i don't think any of them are active.....my nose was bothering me

I belonged to one--beachcomber's-- The members were a small group who did not post very much. I think that most of us may have been a bit disappointed at the lack of ----whatever! You are far better on a thread like this, for instance, because there is a constant flow of new guys with new ideas.

I remember that our group went there because we felt that there was too much lultz on the thread that we were on. That frequently happens, of course. the original theme of the thread gets lost in stupid posts.

Last edited:
Looking back, in retrospect, at the chart , I, at least, can see that my long, earlier on, was contrary thinking. That is never, really, a good way of trading. I was lucky to get out with a few points. The trend has been down since yesterday 1600. Going with it is what I should be doing.

I belonged to one--beachcomber's-- The members were a small group who did not post very much. I think that most of us may have been a bit disappointed at the lack of ----whatever! You are far better on a thread like this, for instance, because there is a constant flow of new guys with new ideas.

I remember that our group went there because we felt that there was too much lultz on the thread that we were on. That frequently happens, of course. the original theme of the thread gets lost in stupid posts.

yes but the problem is that you can only say so much on here because it's open to anyone...pardon me for saying but maybe the beachcombers just had the wrong people ....excluding your good self of course split:)

Even though I got the last call wrong I'm still going to make new ones. Maybe last couple of days were beginners luck/small sample size, as I did do very well :cheesy:

Looks like it's going your way so far.

I now have 5756!

the cash = future +7, so futures may respect 5750 which would be 5757 cash

Symmetrical HS on 1 min chart between 14:20 and 15: 14. From neckline to head: 14 points. Projection down takes us 5868, some way to my own LT target of 5756.

I'm expecting bearish trend to continue but pretty much every time I've pointed one of these guys out they've faked. Maybe this time.

Edit: price went up 5 pips, to draw another shoulder which made the previous two shoulders look like part of the head. another symmetrical HS. it then dropped to a new low. phew.

Last edited:
yes but the problem is that you can only say so much on here because it's open to anyone...pardon me for saying but maybe the beachcombers just had the wrong people ....excluding your good self of course split:)

My experience goes back a few years, now. I remember that we all wanted to get down to serious discussion, at the time. The result was that no one was really interested in what the others were on about. That happens here, of course, but
this thread stays healthy because of volume. Those threads dwindle away.

The fact that you can't get on them probably means that it is forgotten. Ask one oof the mods if they would tell you if any of those private threads are active. If no one has posted in a couple of weeks, you have your answer.

I will pat myself on the back....well done SD

Attachments

• page 1486.png
    page 1486.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 108
I will pat myself on the back....well done SD

Well done!

innoz 's 5779 - check! + 18pt reverse
dc2000's 5767 - check! + ?pt reverse
et.'s 5756 - ?

Anyone think it will go even lower today than my low or is the low in already? I think my low may have to wait for tomorrow unless the Americans take us there this evening.