Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

no i don't usually look at ma's.....i'm think it's possible this could more than stop running...maybe a bit of a correction here....see how it react around 700

the close will tell us just like ftse bounced back to close +8, pro's bought it.

What's the significance of 3 o'clock ? 30 minutes after dow opens ?

yes klw i think it's as simple as that ....thirty mins after the open it tends to reverse but you best ask barjon nothing surer i'll get it wrong:)

i think the reversal times are 8:30/9/10 and 3pm... for the FTSE

aye, they the times and as you say the 3pm is half hour after dow open (equivalent to ftse 8:30).

saying "reversal times" sounds a bit too certain, of course, but more often than not there will be some attempt around these times.

bugge* NFP ...No F'n Prisoner day tomor ...best take a small trade here and there or just sit on the side i think ....doesn't look very bullish at the mo

Euro dollar will end up taken everything down with it.
New Zealand dollar hit and all time high against Euro yesterday,

you seem very confident bustech ....i don't think the bulls are dead yet and i wouldn't be surprised if they are filling their boot (again) for the next ride up...
but as a charty i am always prepared to swap sides as the charts dictate..

Morning All
BHP - 1.20%
RIO - 1.6%
Markets down, but holding weekly support levels and starting to get a nice rally into the close.
30 to go

some say the brain is just a receiver and the thoughts we receive depends on how good our aerials are…….think Einstein must have had a satellite dish