Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i think it was samirs that first mentioned this ...

"Goldman Sachs issued a rare sell signal, publicly warning that the S&P 500 could fall five percent from recent levels. This is sharp reversal to Goldman’s March 21 statement that said stocks were a strong buy for the next few years."

"Goldman Sachs issued a rare sell signal, publicly warning that the S&P 500 could fall five percent from recent levels. This is sharp reversal to Goldman’s March 21 statement that said stocks were a strong buy for the next few years."

"generational buy"

is the term the vampire squid used

they tried to push the market off a cliff but they failed

when crude was $147 the vampire said it would go to $250 .

this website chronicles the many crimes of the vampire squid

Goldman Sachs Information, Comments, Opinions and Facts

h, have we had qe yet?

From FT

The Bank of England has turned the printing presses back on after a majority of the members of its interest-rate setting committee voted to pump another £50bn into the stalled economy.
Interest rates were held steady at 0.5 per cent.

From FT

The Bank of England has turned the printing presses back on after a majority of the members of its interest-rate setting committee voted to pump another £50bn into the stalled economy.
Interest rates were held steady at 0.5 per cent.

thanks h, still think that vol is a bit sus tho

if the pros think this market is going up then they will wangle it down in order to get better prices
what better excuse to take it down than QE? ...just one way of looking at it....time will tell

if the pros think this market is going up then they will wangle it down in order to get better prices
what better excuse to take it down than QE? ...just one way of looking at it....time will tell

exactly, stop running

Dow/SP500 are very bullish