Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

order

buy stop GBPUSD 1.55786 stop loss 10pips 1.55686

Ha ha I've just tried a gu scalp as well , got as far as + 6 and then fell back so out at b/e . She seemed to have some good movement earlier on which attracted me to her as well , she's taken out the Asian low, so if she's going to turn it will be around here.

Ha ha I've just tried a gu scalp as well , got as far as + 6 and then fell back so out at b/e . She seemed to have some good movement earlier on which attracted me to her as well , she's taken out the Asian low, so if she's going to turn it will be around here.[/QU

As I typed she's trying again to go north.

I hope you guys aren't overtrading dashing hither and thither. Concentrate your fire, mes amis, you know it makes sense :D

klw "I'm sure there's an mt4 indicator for this somewhere if you use those charts"

thanks klw

Nice call , do you mind me asking why at 78 ?

klw, thanks, i was trying the hourly or 2 hourly trade just placed it there to catch any reversal, no significance to 78, I do not know one pip from another and i find it hard reading the gbpusd since there are so many numbers after the decimal point

big jump up....seem to be a lot of volume attached tho ...i'm alway a bit suspicious of big volume at the top ....