Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.

-Bodhidharma

charts ftse dow dax

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 78
  • dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 69
works both ways! judging from the very few posts you place, I take it you weren't around when I was posting constructive content, suggesting entry & exit levels backed-up by my own trades, and also gave unrestricted access to my link giving market data and forecasts. Then, the cosplay suited oldie with the white horse, green with envy, decided to accuse me of living in fantasyland and running a con, I defied the bugger to show evidence or shut-up, he did neither, so the shf. Still waiting for an apology, till that, I'm not sharing anything other than my daily and weekly performance to keep the cosplay costumed bod colored green.

The priest part was irony, you would have gotten it had you known the history. Now you know, conversion of approach is a mutual event.

$2,580 <T'day Unrealized
$1,579 <T'day Realized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
keep plugging away bro-some fool will eventually give you money

was expecting a fed induced correction but instead, the dow jumps to record after Yellen signals future rate hikes will be gradual. This time was nice to be wrong... gave chance to close 95 longs that were accumulated during the 29june and 7july dips, even closed the 12,525 dax longs postie was worried about on my behalf. Total position value holding reduced from start of week $4.7m to $2.42m now (before you guys have a go at the $4.7m, do go back a few posts, one of your own that bothered to do some checking did verify that figure)

The correction might still come as Yellen's testimony was not as dovish as it appears, it might have fooled the bots but the humans will have the final say. The grapevine says that the fed would like to see a lower S&P

$4,015 <T'day Unrealized
$13,708 <T'day Realized

1243237840_spocks-eyebrow.gif

ps -congrats-u r the biggest nutter here-well done
nutter.jpg

DOW at highs.....Will jump shorts soon as I see weakness whether it is during European session (now) or US open.

It should be lucrative otherwise, she is putting up another leg to possible go 22000?

Weakness coming in yet...?

lol

Yaaaaay! Delusions are Us. Om mané padmé firking hum:)

yes I was a budhist all winter, studying etc.....all in hopes to stop my hair loss with meditation and herbals.
Sadly I've given up and accepted I'll go bald in the next 2 years.

yes I was a budhist all winter, studying etc.....all in hopes to stop my hair loss with meditation and herbals.
Sadly I've given up and accepted I'll go bald in the next 2 years.

...you may be going bald but surely you are a better trader and possibly person. Inner tranquility is the key to serenity though I find large doses of class A drugs work quite well too. Are you aware that Magic Mushrooms are a Class A as well? *******s. The Man is everywhere these days.

Moved stop on my Dax 660 hedge short from BE to +10

...you may be going bald but surely you are a better trader and possibly person. Inner tranquility is the key to serenity though I find large doses of class A drugs work quite well too. Are you aware that Magic Mushrooms are a Class A as well? *******s. The Man is everywhere these days.

Moved stop on my Dax 660 hedge short from BE to +10

Well don't take any before the us open :)

Looking to sell Dow and Dax again but would wait for them to get to daily highs before pulling the trigger.
As always watch and wait. It is a dull day and wouldn't be a buyer no matter what today.

21minutes until the US Open (no...not the Golf US Open)....Its the alarm bell for these Americans to wake up, wrong side the bed and sweep us away to bankruptcy.

Shorts vs Longs

twiddling my thumbs here....why doesn't it move up!

I've been doing dangerous tings.

Rock climbing :cheesy:

Attachments

• 20170712_132716.jpg
    20170712_132716.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69