Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• indy.jpg
    indy.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 66
i took an absolute beating today - worst day in a long time. Lost a month's worth of gains

I might be assuming things here, but its all relative.
If you have a house (or two) and a nice little portfolio, esp an index tracker, then I look at it that shorting the highs and making a profit is just a bonus to the gains your making in the background.

As long as the markets keep going up we're all winners, thats the point of pumping all that QE into the system.

Leaving orders to close Dow at 28 and half Dax at 40 and second half at 30.
Will check early am.

was expecting a fed induced correction but instead, the dow jumps to record after Yellen signals future rate hikes will be gradual. This time was nice to be wrong... gave chance to close 95 longs that were accumulated during the 29june and 7july dips, even closed the 12,525 dax longs postie was worried about on my behalf. Total position value holding reduced from start of week $4.7m to $2.42m now (before you guys have a go at the $4.7m, do go back a few posts, one of your own that bothered to do some checking did verify that figure)

The correction might still come as Yellen's testimony was not as dovish as it appears, it might have fooled the bots but the humans will have the final say. The grapevine says that the fed would like to see a lower S&P

$4,015 <T'day Unrealized
$13,708 <T'day Realized

Last edited:
I'm out of here! Nice knowing the few sane bods, as for the crazies & bozos... hope you drown in your own bulls*it so as to improve the thread's quality

Your decision to leave lasted less than 36 hours so why have you come back if you have such a negative view of Trade2Win and everyone else who posts here?

Leaving orders to close Dow at 28 and half Dax at 40 and second half at 30.
Will check early am.

Half Dax off at 40 +8 overnight

Still short both and added another Dax short at 50 with buys in on both at 30.
Expecting that in the first 15 mins of the open and then see where it lands.

Half Dax off at 40 +8 overnight

Still short both and added another Dax short at 50 with buys in on both at 30.
Expecting that in the first 15 mins of the open and then see where it lands.

OK both Dax shorts closed +4 and +20. Sorry my timing was out by 1 minute on price of 30, will try better.

So for the fantasy traders here, that is live calls in advance with entries and exits and timing too. Now where's my cut and paste motor pics?

I would like to sell Dax around 70 and Dow around 74. No orders in as yet but that's why patience is needed. Currencies a factor in these moves today too it seems.

Sitting on your hands costs nothing and better entries means more dough and less stress.

Realised, live trades is boring and unrealised lack of enthusiasm for car pics.

I would like to sell Dax around 70 and Dow around 74. No orders in as yet but that's why patience is needed. Currencies a factor in these moves today too it seems.

Sitting on your hands costs nothing and better entries means more dough and less stress.

Realised, live trades is boring and unrealised lack of enthusiasm for car pics.
I'd love to know more about your signals? What time frame do you trade from?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

As part of my ongoing therapy regime, I find that running two accounts helps. My main one is where I make trades that have (IMO) been planned according to my views on levels and direction. The second one is a micro-account with FXCM which I use for boredom and impulse trades when I can't sit on my hands any longer.

That (along with my meds) keeps me solvent and surprisingly lucid, given my condition.