Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

fwiw Here is my master plan wrt DOW

Because Dow is making new highs I wouldn't like to call tops.

Wait for a clear LH / LL pattern and then move in at and with these levels in mind.

Re:pPs I personally prefer Woodie's as they work best for me.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 90
fwiw Here is my master plan wrt DOW

Because Dow is making new highs I wouldn't like to call tops.

Wait for a clear LH / LL pattern and then move in at and with these levels in mind.

Re:pPs I personally prefer Woodie's as they work best for me.

Is there any validity to PP's of any flavor and if so which pivots and why? Look at all those different pivots they can't all be right can they?

How are Woody's pivots determined why do you prefer them? What do you mean by "they work better for me"? Does price reverse better off Woody's or what?

Thanks.

Is there any validity to PP's of any flavor and if so which pivots and why? Look at all those different pivots they can't all be right can they?

How are Woody's pivots determined why do you prefer them? What do you mean by "they work better for me"? Does price reverse better off Woody's or what?

Thanks.

Yes to your latter point. They are simply numbers and levels.

If above PP then momentum is with the upside.

When it gets to R1, R2 or R3 you look to scale in or out and either continuation or reversal patters.

If you look at these levels you'll often find reversal occur at these levels.

No point drawing and fitting lines. Also, Fib retrace often coincides with these levels. When they do than that level has higher significance.

Do some work and try them out. I think they are great. (y)

Amazing... DOW making HHs.

DAX not feeling the love.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 71
The effects of Janet Yellen’s words continued until the opening of the European session, which was moderately positive. If European equities could continue to benefit from the greater risk appetite of investors, this effect seems to have faded in the debt market. Following yesterday’s intervention by Janet Yellen, European bond yields, as well as their US counterparts, fell back. However, a part of this retreat was lost in the first minutes of today’s session. While German yields remain at levels above 0.50%, investors will continue to monitor, with concern, the behavior of interest rates in Europe.

Markets in shock imo trying to take the highs in.

All in or all out???

Deep breaths :)

market going up . I missed the long entries , so now I am selling because I am annoyed at missing out , this is angry at market.

Here

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 70
  • dax2.jpg
    dax2.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 67
  • djia.jpg
    djia.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 68
  • dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 66
  • ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 69
is that really an andrews pitchfork creeping in at the end!? boomtastic :LOL:

I am trying to give examples of unexpressed emotions , how they affect decisions .Example Milman wanted to thump the postman , but he had no justifiable reason , but inside him there was unexpressed desire , so he did it for the lulz.