Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'd love to know more about your signals? What time frame do you trade from?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I look at multiple time frames but also use price levels based on previous ranges.
Not really secretive but I have no wish to get in to fights when inevitably people will come and want to pick at my comments selectively and try and bait me in to arguing.

I am only trading short term, mins, hours and max few days and so only look back over the last few days mainly, though sometimes will go back further to get a better feel. As we are at record highs or close this is not always possible.

A serious trader would not want any distractions from amateurs , would he?Secondly ftse trading is only for amateurs.Professionals would look at spread/volatility , they would be scalping the dax.

scalpers get scalped

Funny yesterday you said serious traders/professionals scalp the Dax, now you have disdain for scalpers who could be serious traders/professionals. No wonder you have multi personality posting syndrome.

DOW at highs.....Will jump shorts soon as I see weakness whether it is during European session (now) or US open.

It should be lucrative otherwise, she is putting up another leg to possible go 22000?

Funny yesterday you said serious traders/professionals scalp the Dax, now you have disdain for scalpers who could be serious traders/professionals. No wonder you have multi personality posting syndrome.

I don't exactly scalp , minimum is 20 profit , ftse you get 1 tick move dax you get 4 , for same time expended.

scalpers get scalped , as our friend proved two months profit gone .I got short memory , this thread is scalping for 1 or 2 ticks?:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• scalped2.jpg
    scalped2.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 73
Still waiting here, looks like it wants to have a look above 70 and lets see how fast it goes and then fingers poised and click, gotcha.

It's certainly getting ready for something...maybe one of those famous downward rallies:)

I'm still set on closing out my entire position at 705

I don't exactly scalp , minimum is 20 profit , ftse you get 1 tick move dax you get 4 , for same time expended.

scalpers get scalped , as our friend proved two months profit gone .I got short memory , this thread is scalping for 1 or 2 ticks?:LOL::LOL:

I have no idea how you can trade off such a chart???

I have seen 00s of professional trader monitor screens and don't recall any that remotely resembles your scr cap.

Are you colour blind by any chance?

the priest in me puts lost soles above personal preferences & hardship, someone needs to show the sinners and bunglers there is a better way to trade

if I can convert just one misguided dinosaur to the modern way so that they can make, say, £2,000+ pw instead of the £200-300 now, then the hardship in dealing with such stubbornness and ignorance will be rewarded, amen

You can't be much of a priest if you don't know that "soles" are the under side of our feet and that it is "souls" that are saved.

Your posts do not give any impression of an altruistic desire to help others and are more condescending, confrontational with an outright negativity.

If you genuinely want to help others then there are far more effective and convincing ways than have so far been demonstrated and I look forward to your conversion of approach.

Pretty much nailed the exact highs for the am session and having a small ride back to 40 on both and then we can see how the pm session looks like.

Can I be much clearer?

A bit more useful than saving souls and wow I made 25k this morning.

I have no idea how you can trade off such a chart???

I have seen 00s of professional trader monitor screens and don't recall any that remotely resembles your scr cap.

Are you colour blind by any chance?

I don't even use any charts , that is for amateurs .I know subconsciously the price levels to buy or sell at , I know my instrument like a pro .Your charts were being posted from some free site.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

George Sorros , James Simons and other PROFESSIONALS , sit in front of a screen sweating at every tick , then claim investing.com free charts are where professionals go.:LOL::LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/224034-bullish-bearish-forex-selection.html#post2914194

I only opened an old platform chart and posted it , just to show how scalpers get scalped.

START THE LULZ METER

I don't even use any charts , that is for amateurs .I know subconsciously the price levels to buy or sell at , I know my instrument like a pro .Your charts were being posted from some free site.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

George Sorros , James Simons and other PROFESSIONALS , sit in front of a screen sweating at every tick , then claim investing.com free charts are where professionals go.:LOL::LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/224034-bullish-bearish-forex-selection.html#post2914194

I only opened an old platform chart and posted it , just to show how scalpers get scalped.

START THE LULZ METER

You got me there cheers Lulz... :eek::eek::eek:

I do love this website and it is indeed absolutely FREE. :clap::clap::clap:

It's where I get all my fabo S/R levels from. Secret busted ;)

Enjoy (y)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 83
The secret of successful trading is so dumb , it is so easy that is like laying bricks ......one brick after the other ...........one trade after the other ...................long ,long ,short

I've seen the result of your bricklaying.

Attachments

• brickwork-buildings.jpg
    brickwork-buildings.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 66
You got me there cheers Lulz... :eek::eek::eek:

I do love this website and it is indeed absolutely FREE. :clap::clap::clap:

It's where I get all my fabo S/R levels from. Secret busted ;)

Enjoy (y)

look at the garbage of information on your chart .See this ftse chart .....clear areas where to buy supports

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 75