Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I am trying to give examples of unexpressed emotions , how they affect decisions .Example Milman wanted to thump the postman , but he had no justifiable reason , but inside him there was unexpressed desire , so he did it for the lulz.

She can thump me anytime. :D

Attachments

• mil.jpg
    mil.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 60
With a false breakout to the downside yesterday afternoon on DOW and is still trading within this bullish range; Two of the very likely scenario.

Pop higher and continues another rally

Consolidates here for rest of today, resulting a flush down on Sundays market open.

I'm feeling bullish at present on DAX.

With a false breakout to the downside yesterday afternoon on DOW and is still trading within this bullish range; Two of the very likely scenario.

Pop higher and continues another rally

Consolidates here for rest of today, resulting a flush down on Sundays market open.

I'm feeling bullish at present on DAX.

Failed to capitalised on maximum pips on

Long AUD/USD and GBP/USD. (n)

Didn't think you were allowed to think in your trading?

you have to think , because we use our brain to process the information.The theory is , the more you use your brain the worse your results will be.

The best traders are too dumb to think , they just follow the systems given to them , system following morons (Someone who lacks one shred of intellectual curiosity) make good traders.

The other indices are steady and ftse isn't weak weak , so no trade on ftse short for me.