Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

3rd Dax part on offer at 12657 only leave offered until 16.33 for the late ramp to squeeze the shorts to bail out.

What's your target?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12900+ would be nice but I think we might be a while waiting for that and I'm going my hols soon:)

Had thought that it would spend some time in the 500s first, hence the shorts but I'm not really bothered as the longs are protected with SLs in the money. If it does sag a bit then I'll take some shorts profit to pay for the roll and then just wait.

i took an absolute beating today - worst day in a long time. Lost a month's worth of gains

It happens,a few of us feeling it today, just got to keep the stakes light enough to be able to be flexible if trying to take swings.

Be more aggressive on shorter times trades, and can keep the exposure in line.

It happens,a few of us feeling it today, just got to keep the stakes light enough to be able to be flexible if trying to take swings.

Be more aggressive on shorter times trades, and can keep the exposure in line.

Yup I've made the standard blunder of too high stakes and wide stop expecting a reverse. There was no short signal for me so why'd I do it!

Annoying thing now is that i will take a lot longer than a month to recoup those losses as I'll reduce stakes and be more nervous

Attachments

• cvd-!.png
    cvd-!.png
    128 KB · Views: 79