Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So the 66,868 points you gained were at $1 per point were they? Pretty small size for such a big operator?

Ooooh, I understand now, you are another typical oldie with a dull life that needs confrontation and fantasy to make it interesting... after all, this was not your fight, it was the other oldies fight (the cosplay suited one with the white horse), you just stuck you nose in it out of boredom I guess.. still, no excuse for being so confused... besides, trading needs sharp focus and an unconfused approach, you don't belong here, you'll loose your retirement savings with such confusion.

Last edited:
well

Ooooh, I understand now, you are another typical oldie with a dull life that needs confrontation and fantasy to make it interesting... after all, this was not your fight, it was the other oldies fight (the cosplay suited one with the white horse), you just stuck you nose in it out of boredom I guess.. still, no excuse for being so confused... besides, trading needs sharp focus and an unconfused approach, you don't belong here, you'll loose your retirement savings with such confusion.

Nero, is that you?

$6,500 <Fri Unrealized
$2,989 <Fri Realized
$17,366 realized for the week
Average weekly profit this year $10,328

However,
Joseph1986 claims "$1051153.2 = 73 weeks" and says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books

17 of you clicked on my link, here's the hilarious part! Proof that you all suffer from tall poppy syndrome... all of the 17 totally by-passed the market data and projections (data given to you free that can be used to enter and exit the trades that could give you the above results) and instead went straight to the portfolio stats... green with envy by the stats you then proceeded to make accusations and derogate, ignoring the data!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED LOSERS!

HA, HA... you are all such a bunch of looses, dinosaurs stuck in the 90's trading style, unwilling to learn how to play the new HFT driven markets, a disgrace to be called traders. As joseph1986 says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books! You should all quit rather than disgrace the profession by calling yourself traders. Funny, a bunch of the lousiest traders that exist felt it was proper to criticize a real trader, the tall poppy disease must be contagious on T2 as you all got it so seriously that it has impared your thinking.

IF you really are making $10,328 a week then you are living proof that money does not buy you happiness.

For goodness sake stop whining like a little child and go out and spend some of that phantom fortune of yours.

We are not impressed. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

IF you really are making $10,328 a week then you are living proof that money does not buy you happiness.

For goodness sake stop whining like a little child and go out and spend some of that phantom fortune of yours.

We are not impressed. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Have you considered he may be serving time locked up reading trading books and trading demo accounts :rolleyes:

So asking him to go outside and enjoy the sun may be the cruelest thing you've done today :whistling

$6,500 <Fri Unrealized
$2,989 <Fri Realized
$17,366 realized for the week
Average weekly profit this year $10,328

However,
Joseph1986 claims "$1051153.2 = 73 weeks" and says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books

$14,399 weekly average of Joseph1986 exceeds my average, but I'm a con man and he isn't. What a collection of Hypocritical participants on T2, not to mention that each and every one of you hypocrites state your exit profits at each trade... i.e. Ok for you to do it, but I'm blowing trumpet and conning you when I did it, double standards perhaps??

17 of you clicked on my link, here's the hilarious part! Proof that you all suffer from tall poppy syndrome... all of the 17 totally by-passed the market data and projections (data given to you free that can be used to enter and exit the trades that could give you the above results) and instead went straight to the portfolio stats... green with envy by the stats you then proceeded to make accusations and derogate, ignoring the data!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED LOSERS!

HA, HA... you are all such a bunch of looses, dinosaurs stuck in the 90's trading style, unwilling to learn how to play the new HFT driven markets, a disgrace to be called traders. As joseph1986 says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books! You should all quit rather than disgrace the profession by calling yourself traders. Funny, a bunch of the lousiest traders that exist felt it was proper to criticize a real trader, the tall poppy disease must be contagious on T2 as you all got it so seriously that it has impared your thinking.
tell-em-why-u-mad-son-tell-em-why-u-mad.jpg

NO CROWDFUNDING FOR U SON

Many who experienced a traumatic childhood develop a group of short-sighted subselves who distrust anyone achieving more that themselves. One such subself specializes in amplifying thoughts and feelings of jealousy and/or envy. A cure could be to acknowledge that you don't know how hard one has worked to achieve and unless you go to the trouble to find that out, then you have no right to judge.

Bottom line - excessive or obsessive jealousy and envy are stressful symptoms that damage your liver.
If you are "too jealous" or Excessively Jealous you need help. Reducing excessive jealousy or envy to acceptable levels is do-able, follow the steps given by this site: http://sfhelp.org/relate/jealousy.htm

Hope you will all get better soon and remember, the cosplay suited oldie attacked and accused me without provocation and without checking the facts, then mob mentality, the blind leading the blind resulted in many others to stick their nose in, also without doing any research at all, so it's ludicrous, a sign of madness on your part, expecting me to turn the other cheek.

You claim $10k a week is unreachable from trading smart? Just spend 2 minutes looking at what other good traders do, go to a site like fundseeder or similar that collates trades from broker's records (not from the trader themselves) then eat your words and instead of turning green with envy, become a smarter trader in this HFT environment and learn from those better than you

Last edited:
Lesson on Trading within the HFT environment:
Charts cannot predict market movements created by trading bots, further, HFT is active 22x5 so, when in the 90's you could relax at physical market close, you can no longer do this in the 2000's. There are so many trading bots operating that a tweet here, a small earthquake there or a foreign leader's word can move markets in a heartbeat, even just a fat finger error can cause bots to move in a symphony that creates a 10% flash crash. If you don't place pre-determined orders to catch the bots induced movements then you are missing 70% of swing moves. This is how I do it ...
1) use fundamentals to determine the direction and don't bet against it.
2) let the bots move markets against the fundamentals using symmetry to determine the likely size of the move
3) Place limit orders at the symmetry lows/high.... point 3) to 7) to be continued on a forum dedicated to serious, modern-day traders, go to it or my link to find out how to trade in the 2000's using the bots to do the work for you

if you'r not in 22x5 then you loose.

Last edited:

So now you not only pretend to know my trading activity but also my lifestyle. What do know about me, bozo, to make such a comment? Or perhaps your narrow mind thinks that your own happiness or lack of it is universal to everybody's?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
132ff52449cd32712fb08cef2037fb22.480x266x12.gif

FUNDSEEKER-LMAO-FUND YOURSELF.
LOVE THE FACT THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SO NEW AND THE OLD WAYS ARE SO OBSOLETE-SHUD ATTRACT A few IDIOTS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FUNDSEEKER-LMAO-FUND YOURSELF.
LOVE THE FACT THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SO NEW AND THE OLD WAYS ARE SO OBSOLETE-SHUD ATTRACT A few IDIOTS

It's fundSEEDER but then you wouldn't know, only the likes of Jaime Diamond go there to pick-up talent for JPMorgan trading arm... way over your head! As for the rest, you got it back to front, idiots are the ones stuck in the horse & cart era of the 90's trading style.

Stop pretending that you are up to date and know it all because u know s*it about everything, least of all about me.

Last edited:
It's fundSEEDER but then you wouldn't know, only the likes of Jaime Diamond go there to pick-up talent for JPMorgan trading arm... way over your head! As for the rest, you got it back to front, idiots are the ones stuck in the horse & cart era of the 90's trading style.

Stop pretending that you are up to date and know it all because know s*it about everything, least of all about me.

........only that if you were pulling 66,000 points each month you wouldn't be bothering ranting on here. Nor would you give a toss about any knownothings as you marched on your way to become the richest trader in the world.

Why are you so seemingly bothered about what anyone thinks? And whats the deal with banging on the older folks? If theres anything I realise at 40 its what a ȼock I was at 30.
Re the methodology, you think youre the only one who can string a bunch o limits out and manage their shıt!? Theres nothing new under the sun son HFT or no! You might wana go grab a ladder and get over yourself some!

........only that if you were pulling 66,000 points each month you wouldn't be bothering ranting on here. Nor would you give a toss about any knownothings as you marched on your way to become the richest trader in the world.

the richest trader in the word? that's not me, my peers can triple what I do, besides $10k a week is not even half of the salary of my day job, I just trade because I like doing it. As for communicating with knownothings... its entertainment, better than watching the movies shown on the jet... Just remember, you guys started it, I'm just defending myself against people with baseless opinions formed out of fantasy jealousy and ignorance, that they can't keep to themselves. Like I said, I'm not turning the other cheek! you keep spilling your baseless opinions publicly and I'll keep defending myself. and... I didn't pick on the oldies, the cosplay costume oldie picked on me, other oldies joined in, so these oldies become fair game, not exempt because they were the 1st offenders!

Do research, admit you were all wrong and apologize, that's the decent thing to do, you don't want to be decent then "bring it on"

Last edited:
the richest trader in the word? that's not me, my peers can triple what I do, besides $10k a week is not even half of the salary of my day job, I just trade because I like doing it. As for communicating with knownothings... its entertainment, better than watching the movies shown on my jet...

You first talked about 66,000 points which appear to relate to $66,000 from what you say you took in actual money. If I've got that right then what contracts do you trade that translate to a position size of $1 per point?

Last edited:
Jon, to put it in SB terms you could be all in at 10ppp and score 660pts. Or you could be 100 x 0.10ppp and score a total of 66000pts. Both would net out 6600, the same trade, just a different way of looking counting up ya points.

nostops, I did ask before but maybe it got missed. What kinda risk you running?
Ie, youre long dax all you can carry, from your average price what % move would it take in dax to be acc zero?

You first talked about 66,000 points which appear to relate to $66,000 from what you say you took in actual money. If I've got that right then what contracts do you trade that translate to a position size of $1 per point?

I don't know what you guys do or have in the UK but my facilitator is US based, all contracts are issued in the original currency of the instrument, sized to be equivalent to $50k per contract... ftse in £, nik225 in JPY, etc, closing profits are then converted to $. I originally stated points to avoid confusion, but on average, all contracts end up to be $1/point more or less.

I don't know what you guys do or have in the UK but my facilitator is US based, all contracts are issued in the original currency of the instrument, sized to be equivalent to $50k per contract... ftse in £, nik225 in JPY, etc, closing profits are then converted to $. I originally stated points to avoid confusion, but on average, all contracts end up to be $1/point more or less.

Yes, but an S&P futures contract, for example, increases or decreases by $250 for every point moved. E-mini contract is a tenth of that.

Even a micro lot in forex is 1000

So what contracts can you trade that move at $1 for every point moved.