Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• miwc.png
    miwc.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 47
4 hours after the open, up over 100 points, near the days high. Only the dowboys.

Experience went out of the window with that one. Closed it at 21420. -45pips, averaged positions
best to get out and not hold over weekend-well done for taking the loss(y)
i would also be careful about averaging out of your loss.maybe best to just take the loss on one position (with a 50 stop)just imho

Hmmm they're bound to announce some positive news from the G20 and come out with high fives what with Donny and Merkel holding hands and Putin too.

Wonder if they'll be making eyes at each other across the room :love::love:

I thought he was called Donny Doll Hands.

I thought he was called Donny Doll Hands.

Now you mention it, I've just been struck by a FANTASTIC photo opportunity.

Donny boy in the middle raising Merkel and May's hands in the air flanked by the other 17 leaders.

Wow that'll be great wouldn't. It's all about us. Stuff the rest. :LOL:

Let me spell it out-
No stops trader is a con man with numerous demo accounts.
he cherry picks the good trades and will show you these on 1 of his many demo accounts.
the majority will be underwater.he location button is false.he wants to lead you away from the site and take your money-I THINK HE IS OUR FRIEND D.R
HE USES CONVOLUTED BUZZWORDS AND HEDGES POSITIONS ETC IN ATTEMPT TO SOUND INTELLIGENT.

$6,500 <Fri Unrealized
$2,989 <Fri Realized
$17,366 realized for the week
Average weekly profit this year $10,328

However,
Joseph1986 claims "$1051153.2 = 73 weeks" and says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books

$14,399 weekly average of Joseph1986 exceeds my average, but I'm a con man and he isn't. What a collection of Hypocritical participants on T2, not to mention that each and every one of you hypocrites state your exit profits at each trade... i.e. Ok for you to do it, but I'm blowing trumpet and conning you when I did it, double standards perhaps??

17 of you clicked on my link, here's the hilarious part! Proof that you all suffer from tall poppy syndrome... all of the 17 totally by-passed the market data and projections (data given to you free that can be used to enter and exit the trades that could give you the above results) and instead went straight to the portfolio stats... green with envy by the stats you then proceeded to make accusations and derogate, ignoring the data!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED LOSERS!

HA, HA... you are all such a bunch of looses, dinosaurs stuck in the 90's trading style, unwilling to learn how to play the new HFT driven markets, a disgrace to be called traders. As joseph1986 says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books! You should all quit rather than disgrace the profession by calling yourself traders. Funny, a bunch of the lousiest traders that exist felt it was proper to criticize a real trader, the tall poppy disease must be contagious on T2 as you all got it so seriously that it has impared your thinking.

Last edited:
$6,500 <Fri Unrealized
$2,989 <Fri Realized
$17,366 realized for the week
Average weekly profit this year $10,328

However,
Joseph1986 claims "$1051153.2 = 73 weeks" and says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books

$14,399 weekly average of Joseph1986 exceeds my average, but I'm a con man and he isn't. What a collection of Hypocritical participants on T2, not to mention that each and every one of you hypocrites state your exit profits at each trade... i.e. Ok for you to do it, but I'm conning you when I did it, double standards perhaps??

17 of you clicked on my link, here's the hilarious part! Proof that you all suffer from tall poppy syndrome... all of the 17 totally by-passed the market data and projections (data given to you free that can be used to enter and exit the trades that could give you the above results) and instead went straight to the portfolio stats... green with envy by the stats you then proceeded to make accusations and derogate, ignoring the data!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED LOSERS!

HA, HA... you are all such a bunch of looses, dinosaurs, unwilling to learn, a disgrace to be called traders. As joseph1986 says... If you can't do it....quit or hit the books! You should all quit rather than disgrace the profession by calling yourself traders. Funny, a bunch of the lousiest traders that exist felt it was proper to criticize a real trader, the tall poppy disease must be contagious on T2 as you all got it.

So the 66,868 points you gained were at $1 per point were they? Pretty small size for such a big operator?

So the 66,868 points you gained were at $1 per point were they? Pretty small size for such a big operator?

You seem a little confused dude... You once said: "we all know it can't be done so you can say what you like" but now you say $66,868 in a month is pretty small. Are you eating your words?

It's roughly the $62,397 done by joseph1986 so I gues you are eating your previous words. You must be eating your words because there are 2 guys on the forum that are doing it. but then you know more than them, but then again you now changed your mind and say $66,868 is pretty small. Y'r a very confused dude!

Last edited: