Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• running-after-the-train.jpg
    running-after-the-train.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54
Same premise as Friday, the buyers off the non farms are still in, so 330 still holds stops (and plenty of them i reckon). So its a case of IF the buyers will give up the ghost?

Ditto.

Any reason why you entered here?

I am seeing this as a test area of the buyers from 4.30 pm to 5pm on Friday. Entry the whole number, but in all fairness its more of an area.

Plus Postie is looking for short!

What about your reason? If you care to divulge?

I'm holding for around 430

This was my initial area, but price looked like it got hit on the 1st break and when its at the open its pretty tough to make the call. Will have another unit on up there, if its offered, as this is a bigger swing trade (well the plan is anyway).

I am seeing this as a test area of the buyers from 4.30 pm to 5pm on Friday. Entry the whole number, but in all fairness its more of an area.

Plus Postie is looking for short!

What about your reason? If you care to divulge?

Few reasons, but main two are, S&D zone between 400 and 425 and monthly candle trying to retrace to 21200s and maybe some more?

Worst case scenario from my view is an up day today and the down move starts tomorrow.
Scale in.

I reckon we are going to see gradual falls in the indeces over summer period. Short bias... (n)

PP-R2 @ 21500
PP-R1 @ 21450
PP @ 21380

Real fight over 21,400

It's trying now but I'm sure everyone is ready with the barrels...

Hazard a guess they'll be thrown from 21430s onwards. 21428 tops maybe.

There we go heads on guillotine now :whistling