Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looking for some strength from the non farms to sell into these markets, news is temporary as they say, but the ground work has already been done.

Price n time breaks across the board say US markets higher today. Not usually wrong, but time will tell.
I'd like to see S+P around 2434 :LOL: but not for trade reasons !

Dow short at 21370s with SL 21420s. I will average in and target close of play.

Lower than normal stakes.

Hmmm they're bound to announce some positive news from the G20 and come out with high fives what with Donny and Merkel holding hands and Putin too.

Wonder if they'll be making eyes at each other across the room :love::love:

Dax finished on a low last Friday, giving the impression its going to do it again today.

Hmmm they're bound to announce some positive news from the G20 and come out with high fives what with Donny and Merkel holding hands and Putin too.

Wonder if they'll be making eyes at each other across the room :love::love:

The G20 are probably going to tell the Donald exactly what they think of him - hes not going to like it and he will probably say its fake news.

Still short 1 unit, failure to push through 400 at 2.52pm would concern me if long, wanted a little pop through this level to add the 2nd unit but not sure if this is likely now. Time to take out the longs from the non farms at 330, if the 2.52pm swing high is in.