Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

just had a thought... since people pay to watch other people play games, perhaps a tech head amongst us could set up a scam, no I mean scheme for people to watch traders trade, might even make more than the trades

Well theres nothing new under the sun. Trading comps can and have be set up to tailcoat the safe hands.
Could be a great option for those who struggle in the psych dept, can defer blame for any loss (y)

just heard that the London tower fire was intentionally lit. I have observed a private minute of silence in respect for all those affected by this senseless act.

limit order in to long 2432 on the spx - It'll probably go up here without getting me in, though

amazon has lifted all the FANGs. I bought all the FANGs last Friday, these are now in the money. just before the housing starts release, I t/p on the NDAQ longs at 5710, now looking to reenter at 5640.

Not worried at all Atilla, I am literally not even thinking about it. Theres nothing to do but wait till the last half hour.

Pimms O'clock again. Hic. :drunk:

Not worried at all Atilla, I am literally not even thinking about it. Theres nothing to do but wait till the last half hour.

Pimms O'clock again. Hic. :drunk:

I'm not sure now.

Chilled Heinekens for me plz :)

220px-Two_glasses_of_Heineken_Pilsener.jpg