Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In the pre-opening, the European markets negotiated in positive territory. The influence of the markets should be the agreement on Greece, while political developments, especially in France, should return to attract attention, since on Sunday is the second round of the elections to Parliament. Meanwhile, oil prices are close to the low of the last six months, in the face of continued fears of over-production and despite OPEC's efforts to reduce supply. The final estimate of inflation in the Euro Zone for May will be published today, which should confirm a correction of 1.90% to 1.40%, due to the general fall in prices in the main countries of the region. It should be recalled that price behavior will be decisive in shaping market expectations regarding the ECB's monetary policy.

Still hanging on to both mine (642 & 712) having moved stops up. I'm thinking that it might have a lunge at 12792 so my target's at 12785. Greed is good-ish.:innocent:

I got my 1st t/p level at 12773 going up in increments to last position t/p at 12851

on the ftse, 1st 7476, last 7563 and the cac 5347 upwards

Last edited:

Attachments

• patience.jpg
    patience.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 45
just had a thought... since people pay to watch other people play games, perhaps a tech head amongst us could set up a scam, no I mean scheme for people to watch traders trade, might even make more than the trades

just had a thought... since people pay to watch other people play games, perhaps a tech head amongst us could set up a scam, no I mean scheme for people to watch traders trade, might even make more than the trades

The internet is free nobody pays for anything.