Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

PP @ 2429. It'll be around there give or take a couple of pips imo.

PP-S1 @ 2424
PP-S2 @ 2411 - I dunno is it time for the summer sales yet? (n)

I went to these sales 2 weeks ago, got to the counter and was charged FULL PRICE.
Dent to the pocket, enough said!

Yeah but that was before Auntie Fed told the markets they are now big boys and can handle 1%.

S1 struggling :-0

Perimeter breach - look out :-0

Attachments

• stop_sign_large.jpg
    stop_sign_large.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 45
just heard that the London tower fire was intentionally lit. I have observed a private minute of silence in respect for all those affected by this senseless act.

You need to switch off your twitter feed, or at least make sure your not trading on information from that source.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ndon-kensington-disaster-latest-a7792566.html

"The deadly fire that broke out at Grenfell Tower was caused by a faulty fridge in a fourth-floor apartment, reports suggest.

The flat’s owner, said to be mini-cab driver Behailu Kebede, reportedly attempted to warn other residents about the blaze in his kitchen, potentially saving lives.

Neighbours told how Mr Kebede, a father of one, immediately raised the alarm after discovering the fire in his flat, which was number 16 in the 24-story block, as well as contacting the police and fire services."