Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You still long on Daxy? I'm getting bored of it but I've got a few Baht locked in from my own. I'd like to see it get kicked up higher...maybe the S&P will show it the way
:)

Yes I am 12,714, dont close a dax long thats not in profit.

I love the spx! :)
Fun day indeed. Loaded up pretty good. Reading people panicking about the drop on twitter , worrying about a crash etc was the incentive to get aggressive looking for a pretty much CERTAIN bounce, lol
Might take tomorrow off
Hope you all killed it

The twitterati were wrong :-0!

I've had a long or two going this afternoon. :cool:

I love the spx! :)
Fun day indeed. Loaded up pretty good. Reading people panicking about the drop on twitter , worrying about a crash etc was the incentive to get aggressive looking for a pretty much CERTAIN bounce, lol
Might take tomorrow off
Hope you all killed it

Looking at the s&p I think it might finish at 2446 tomorrow which is right in the middle of our two forecasts.
I'm relying on it being a bit weak relative to the dow to drop it in my lap. ;)

Have a good one!

I'm posting more and trading less. Which is exactly the point. :clap:

An honourable mention to @darktone who I think deliberately kept himself out of the top 10.

Attachments

• post.png
    post.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
Way too pessimistic.
More Pimm's please :cheers:

Crossing my fingers for you! Joking apart: usually I can't couldn't care a less what happens as long as I catch a few but I'm very interested to see how tomorrow pans out.

ATB and sink something a bit more serious than a Pimm's for me:)

Really kicking in now. :)

I've been looking at for quite a while ( I'm an early riser) and it's looking like the stratosphere awaits after all...well, 2440+ anyway :)

...and even Daxy's got out of bed today so my long is well in profit and I assume that yours is too, if you've still got it. I added to mine at 12712 and just raised my stop to BE.

I am really going to screw up my mental state by doing that, becoming very reactive to short term noise.

You entered the trade AFTER a 60 point rise.
"Chasing the market" is a schoolboy error, only undertaken by immature newbie gamblers. Maybe this is an amygdala response you haven't yet learned how to control.

Have you booked your brain surgery yet?

"Chasing the market" is a schoolboy error, only undertaken by immature newbie gamblers. Maybe this is an amygdala response you haven't yet learned how to control.

I trade mainly Dax and Dow , because of higher volatility. Ftse only on special occasions , when I visit the grannies for lulz.

Closed at 760 I like to take +50 but that seemed appropriate.

Still hanging on to both mine (642 & 712) having moved stops up. I'm thinking that it might have a lunge at 12792 so my target's at 12785. Greed is good-ish.:innocent:

Ftse still has unfinished business in the 7412 area, but maybe unlikely to get there today with it being June Contracts End morning :whistling

I trade mainly Dax and Dow , because of higher volatility. Ftse only on special occasions , when I visit the grannies for lulz.

So your posting on this thread to make fun of people. That's not nice, I dont think other members appreciate that. (n)

There's a quite useful book I read some ten years ago which I think might benefit some traders called "Your money and your brain" by Jason Zweig. I keep seeing bits of it recycled in various forms and claimed authorships as it does contain a number of useful ideas. One of them refers to using a strategy that will have you "end up eating catfood in the dark" - chasing the market is one of these, IMHO.