Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

We'll both be in profit by tomorrow. :)

For your further amusement: I was reviewing my last odd 6 months trading and one of the more irritating stats was that over 75% of my losing trades would have come right fairly shortly....... I recall your lecture on letting my trades breathe:whistling

For your further amusement: I was reviewing my last odd 6 months trading and one of the more irritating stats was that over 75% of my losing trades would have come right fairly shortly....... I recall your lecture on letting my trades breathe:whistling

Perhaps it would soften the blow to look at how much you would have lost with a lot of extra breathing on the 25% that didn't :)

Perhaps it would soften the blow to look at how much you would have lost with a lot of extra breathing on the 25% that didn't :)

Unfortunately, a modest amount of extra O² would have made a substantial impact on my bottom line....must try harder with those deep breathing exercises. In, Out, In, Out... + commisssion on each round turn.

...and for those interested in the morning's Daxy gymnastics:

" Moneylender" has just posted an interesting P&F chart over on Dentist's "Trading with p/f" thread which shows the levels very well indeed.