Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Was kinda hoping for a spike down to grab some cheap longs, but was no real reaction.
just holding the dax from earlier still.
Will add if it happens to drop, otherwise, will wait for like 12900 area to cover

Was kinda hoping for a spike down to grab some cheap longs, but was no real reaction.
just holding the dax from earlier still.
Will add if it happens to drop, otherwise, will wait for like 12900 area to cover

They were just waiting for the details from yellen. Thats over now.

Mate if I had YOUR s&p forecast I wouldnt go near the sea, just in case I decided to jump in and keep swimming. :LOL:

Repent Postman the end is nigh for the SPX bulls :innocent:

Addenda: OMG the Oracle has gone long on the SPX. When di dyou sneak that in there Lex :cheesy:

Repent Postman the end is nigh for the SPX bulls :innocent:

Addenda: OMG the Oracle has gone long on the SPX. When di dyou sneak that in there Lex :cheesy:

Reports of the s&p bulls death have been greatly exaggerated. :p

Attachments

• SaPdeath.png
    SaPdeath.png
    82 KB · Views: 52
Dow goes to fresh record immediately Fed raises rates

Once you realise that little things like interest rate rises do not affect stock prices on a daily basis then some of the fog disappears.
When you work out what does move stock prices over a period of time then the rest of the fog disappears.
Then all you need to do is sort your head out!

Why the head part, because I've told someone else on this thread how to consistently trade the s&p for profit and still he does the opposite.