Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Keeping pushing it higher into the close and after the close.

Russel in Rochdale will be sitting on the edge of his seat.:LOL:

Order set again going back to bed again.

Is that prediction or reading history? :confused:

History is fact, prediction is fantasy (nothing wrong with fantasising - do it all the time lol). History does repeat itself though.

Lets face it we all have little voices in our head....

someone better than me says we need one final leg up before we drop personally i was expecting a correction a long time ago and i was wrong

i know i should have gone short on the s&P at 2150 and did not expect it to hit 2141 sometime tomorrow

someone better than me says we need one final leg up before we drop personally i was expecting a correction a long time ago and i was wrong

Cheers mate... what level do you "predict" cough cough the level up and where to drop.... you were on the money last time.... that is history!

Keeping pushing it higher into the close and after the close.

Russel in Rochdale will be sitting on the edge of his seat.:LOL:

Order set again going back to bed again.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Instruments go up and they go down, just pick the strongest to go long and the weakest to go short....screw trying to pick levels....add positions, take off positions, keep biasing as and when the unfolding price action dictates. It's just One big price merry-go-round.

People must get the horn or something when 1 in 200 times, they pick the perfect entry and exit !

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Instruments go up and they go down, just pick the strongest to go long and the weakest to go short....screw trying to pick levels....add positions, take off positions, it's just One big price merry-go-round.

People must get the horn or something when 1 in 200 times, they pick the perfect entry and exit !

I only trade one instrument - FTSE:eek:

Anyway stop ****stirring - save your energy that for the "remainers"

Cheers mate... what level do you "predict" cough cough the level up and where to drop.... you were on the money last time.... that is history!

when it does go we r going to 5570 area but does seem to be being stubborn at the minute. i thought brexit was taking it there but it did not maybe trump will

Right, i've closed out my Dow short on that re-trace mess from the after hrs.

Now got a speculative long S+P from 2144.1, will see what the Asian open looks like and adjust if required !