Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bonaz Capital | Bullion Premium Tips | Bullion Tips | Mcx Bullion Tips

Bonaz Capital Have Lots of Special Offers for Share Market Traders those who find it difficult to get indulged in stocks and want to earn more profit , We have best in class market research team who give 80-90 % accurate calls with individual research for Equity and Commodity segments. Power Pack service for those traders who want spacious targets on Intraday or Holding trading, Enjoy Huge Profit without much worry and do not ponder about your returns and your investments​

:)

previous 2 times ftse hit that trendline it recoiled very quickly. This time its hanging around. May break through.

Bonaz Capital Have Lots of Special Offers for Share Market Traders those who find it difficult to get indulged in stocks and want to earn more profit , We have best in class market research team who give 80-90 % accurate calls with individual research for Equity and Commodity segments. Power Pack service for those traders who want spacious targets on Intraday or Holding trading, Enjoy Huge Profit without much worry and do not ponder about your returns and your investments​

:)

Woohoo I'm going to be rich, sign me up. :rolleyes:

I especially want 'Spacious targets', and a Duracell 'Power pack service'.

Where do they get these people from?

Lighten up Joseph!! Just a bit of banter!

Anyway its one thing predicting the direction and another executing your trades... lol :p

Oil + Central bank news releases= Rigging

Markets - (Central bank news releases + oil) = Actual prices

So after the soft figures released at13.30 where are we going today on Dow,500?

Flip a coin???? :cheesy:

Well I'm not sure since oil has such an effect on such companies as intuitive surgical....activision lol a gaming company.....Cable one....must be the vans that are hitting the company pockets lol....This thing is really getting ridiculous. The media pushes it even further since traders actually have it in their minds now that oil can effect such equities.

Welcome to my world, I don't try and predict anything, nor attempt to call tops or bottoms, I rarely look above a 5 minute chart, its all I need, if you get your time windows right, you only need to trade a few hours a day, I now only trade from 1.30 to 4.30, that's enough IMHO to make a living from day trading, get the R/R right, the set up right and trust the methodology. The added benefit, its great for your health as you not sedentary or staring at a screen all day, and you can (well for me anyway) do something far more interesting than trading, all of course IMHO. :)

As traders evolve, some of them realise that they can get their resting orders to do the work. Others sit there all day meddling and making a complete hash of it. So, far from predicting anything, they are simply used as a means of execution, which in turn frees up time to do something else. Like winding the remainers up on't tinterwebs :LOL:

So if it doesn't go higher than 18133 it is not worth a short but when it goes that but higher it is? Expected amount of pips from said short?

Going long and short on 133 only if ftse hasn't gone to high 20's
....just to be safe. Get rid of long at ftse near 730