Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse's at yesterdays high.
All the falling trendlines have been broken. Just wait to see if the s&p drops or keeps on going.
My money is off the table but I think its going higher.

I have 2168 for tomorrows close on the s&p, I see nick has 2094, so theres a lot of bias in views of where its going, but we're right in the middle now! :)

I have 2168 for tomorrows close on the s&p, I see nick has 2094, so theres a lot of bias in views of where its going, but we're right in the middle now! :)

A bit like your ftse prediction it hardly matters when there is no trade on the line.

I will gladly admit weekly and even daily I'm rubbish but my real trades are neither of those time frames. I prefer to trade rather than make predictions and only remind people of the ones that worked out. Seems no point to that but each to there own.

Going long and short on 133

How are you planning to trade this scenario, as with both open you have a zero profit situation.

Just interested, you don't have to answer if you don't want to matey.

I had DOW long from 14:55, and whilst my indicators are still long, the move (PA) is creeping up slowly, the momentum is slowing down and my PA, HA Candles below my Hull, I would personally be looking to see whether this is just a pause before a blast higher, or indeed an opportunity to short it down should the opportunity arise and when it shows it hand, get in.

@NickBk
I've just been looking at your last set of posts, they seem to be quite full of bile, I notice one had to be edited by a mod and the bit that was left was quite sarcastic. Nothing positive at all!
I've been posting long enough to notice when people are losing money and taking it out on others on this website. Try to be a bit more positive and maybe post a chart or something to help out rather than just try to bring everyone down, there's a good chap.

How are you planning to trade this scenario, as with both open you have a zero profit situation.

Just interested, you don't have to answer if you don't want to matey.

I had DOW long from 14:55, and whilst my indicators are still long, the move (PA) is creeping up slowly, the momentum is slowing down and my PA, HA Candles below my Hull, I would personally be looking to see whether this is just a pause before a blast higher, or indeed an opportunity to short it down should the opportunity arise and when it shows it hand, get in.

close the long position when i see limits reached on other indices. You made money on the long and short. no more waiting for the trade to be on your side.....only loss is commission

Lol, I just find some of it amusing and felt like commenting. Ooh an edited post, what is the world coming to.

We can all search posts but its usually not necessary as the constant re quoting oneself go missing.

Not wishing to bring anyone down, just pointed out the futility of a lot of the posts.

Unsubscribed ok.

There's one thing that has NEVER failed on the s&p and that is all gap downs get closed.
2186 is still open!

Thats a punishing move up for shorts.
180 points on the dow and 22 on the s&p after 2.5 hours.
I was expecting that yesterday, still better late than never.

The publication, scheduled for today, of retail sales was one of the last and most important data before the meeting of the Fed, next week. In fact data became worst than expected.

US Indices looking well overbought at this level.
Jpy crosses turned down some time ago.
Oils rallied then peaked.

On balance i've sold Dow @ 18,204 which is equal weakest of Dow S+P with Nas being the strongest.

Not expecting a big reversal, perhaps a modest correction 50/70 points.

If the s&p goes below 2146 cash then I might agree, but shes on a straight line UP and giving nothing back.

Its all about the Big Boys making money selling short options to schmucks and bending them over a barrel on expiry.

Attachments

• bbmc.png
    bbmc.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 65
And, lets not forget, the s&p goes up the first 3 days of the next options going current month.