Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In light of all this if Fed does raise rates, I'm sure it will not take long for US to get cold feet. Last months data showed -ve BoP and deflationary pressures. This is the core driver imo.

Unemployment - although now around 5% does not account for low wages and type of employement. Good many have also dropped off that list.

They should not rise rate imo. However, as CV states they may raise them all the same having talked us all to death through out 2015 about raising them.

Watching the decision will be like watching the finals in World Cup footy. I fear an own goal may end the show. :whistling

Atilla now your using the "If" word.
More doubts creeping in. :-0

I've attached my picture of a white cat in hell after the big freeze on Thursday. ;)

Attachments

• white.png
    white.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 51
Atilla now your using the "If" word.
More doubts creeping in. :-0

I've attached my picture of a white cat in hell after the big freeze on Thursday. ;)

Haha - yes very good :LOL:

There you go... One of us will be enjoying this very soon (y)

agile-is-risk-management-7-638.jpg

Haha - yes very good :LOL:

There you go... One of us will be enjoying this very soon (y)

And the other a healthy portion of humble pie.
It's just a bit of fun I'm not basing my day trades on either outcome.
Let's call it a gentleman's wager.

How low do we go in your opinion?

If its as low as some of these oriental honies then I think you're in for a real treat :)
Wish I was trading... Oh no wait a minute, glad I'm not, looks like a mess, trade small people.:eek:

I'm no trader but I wouldn't even call myself a trader if I didn't trade a day like today. Don't understand how one can keep out of the market when vix is where it is. Buy buy buy :)

As you would expect right old ding dong going on at the FTSE 5900 level - from the tone of the learned pundits on here I reckon they think it will go lower.
Just watching the machinations of the SPX and PA at that level.....

Third best day of the year coming up, took some guts down there! Not too happy with the risk reward, but what is a good day on here? 2, 5 or 10k?

And the other a healthy portion of humble pie.
It's just a bit of fun I'm not basing my day trades on either outcome.
Let's call it a gentleman's wager.

Seems fair to me...

This pudding looks so much better than the stodgy pie (y)

humble_pie.jpg

:)

I think the dow is averaging 150 points an hour in a random directions at the moment.
This is my way of trading it until some kind of 'normal' returns.

Attachments

• fuotd.jpg
    fuotd.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 60